Chapter 14 Part 2

(A/N Okay guys here is part 2 of the chapter! I'm trying something new... so this is the POV of Liam, and Kia.... It will go back to general POV in part 3 of this chapter! I wanted to give Liam, and Kia some time to shine.)

LIAM AND KIA’S POV.

Liam walked back to the boy’s flat, and plopped down on the couch as soon as he arrived.

“So how are they doing?” Kia asked, walking into the room.

“I’m not sure. I figured they needed time alone, so I left.” He replied.

“I think they will be just fine.” She says, with a grin.

“How did you get the leprechaun to listen?”

“I’m Kia, that’s all you need to know.”

Liam just sat there smiling. He knew she was amazing. She was the most amazing woman he had ever met. Liam would be lying to himself if he said that he wasn’t crushing on her. He has liked her since the day they met.

*Flashback*

Liam was sitting all alone in Cathy’s, Niall, and Harry were out on a date, while the rest of his friends all had plans. He couldn’t deny that he felt left out, but hey that’s single life for you.

As he waited for another cup of coffee, his attention was stolen by a beautiful woman, sitting alone across the room.

As Barb came to refill his coffee, he asked about the girl.

“Hey Barb, who is the girl, with the purple hair?” He asked.

“Oh that’s Kia, she’s another one of my regulars.” She replied.

“She looks so sad.”

“She’s just going through a rough time right now, you should go sit with her, cheer her up.”

“Are you sure she won’t just be creeped out?”

“Trust me, Kia has been coming in here every night for a year, so I know her pretty well, just to over there.” Barb says, pulling him out of his booth, and giving him a little nudge.

With that, Liam picked up his coffee, and made his way to the purple haired girl, that had caught his attention.

“Hey.” He said, in a soft tone.

“Hi, she said, quietly.

“Mind if I sit down?”

“I guess not, and not to be rude, but do I know you?”

“No, but I think we go to school together, you looked down, so I thought I would come see if I could cheer you up.” He replied, realizing he had seen her around campus.

“I see, and yeah I am slightly down.”

“What’s wrong? Anything I can do to help?”

“I’m just a tad homesick, I’m not from here, I’m from a small town in Illinois, and it’s like 2000 miles away.”

“I know how you feel, I’m from England.”

“I can tell, you have a strong accent.” She said, grinning.

For the rest of that night, the two just talked, talked about everything, and by the end of the night they were the best of friends.

*End of flashback*

“Liam.”

“LIam.”

“LIAm.”

“LIAM!” Kia, shouted snapping him out of his trance.

“Sorry Kia, I zoned out.” He said.

“Yeah for 45 minutes.”

Had he really been out of it that long? He looked down at his phone, and sure enough she was right. This was the spell she had over him. He loved that he could always be himself with her, and he knew that he wanted to be with her. If he could just man up, and ask.

“Umm Kia…” He stuttered.

“Yes sweetie?”

“Umm.. You know how we have been friends for a while now.”

“Yeah?”

“And that you are one of my best friends…”

“Liam are you trying to ask me out?” She asked.

“Yes.” He said, looking down at his feet, fearing that she was disgusted with the thought.

He looked up, and she was smiling.

“It’s about time! I have been waiting for you to, for the past few years. I was starting to think you were gay.”

“Bisexual to be exact, but that’s beside the point. I have wanted to ask you for a long time, I just haven’t had the courage to.” He replied.

“Why not?”

“Because your you, and AMAZING, and I’m just me, a loser from Wolverhampton.”

“Li, you’re not a loser, your one of the sweetest guys I have ever met, and I don’t know what I would do without you in my life.”

“So is that a yes?”

“What does this tell you?” She said, as she started closing the gap between them.

Just as she was about to kiss him, she pulled away, hearing the door open…..

(A/N HOPE YOU LIKED IT!! VOTE COMMENT DO IT PLEASE! Anyway Part 3 of this chapter I hope to have up tomorrow, and you will get to find out what happens with Narry!)