Katsuki Bakugo x Reader - Chills 🍋

Requested by me

Lemon
2nd person view

It was quite cold outside. Actually very cold outside. You were shivering half to
death because your dorm doesn't have heat. You decide to go to your boyfriends dorm. You guessed it.

Katsuki Bakugo

He had a soft side for you. You guys have been dating for a few months now. So today you decided why the hell not go to his dorm. You walk to his dorm and knock on his door.

"What do you want extra." He said opening the door not paying attention it stinged your heart but then you start shivering. He looks up realizing its you.

"Hey Y/N..are you okay?" He askes worrying about you. You say one word, "Cold."

He drags you inside his dorm and sets you down on his couch. He looks at you and you look at him. He cuddles you close. You could feel his chest against your breast. You look into his eyes as he looks in yours.

Then...

He slams your lips into yours. You were surprised at first then you melted into the kiss. Y'all started to have a make out session right there. He starts to lick down your nevk and then start kissing it as you let out soft moans.

He then kisses right about the lining of your shirt. He takes the bottom of your shirt lifting it up roughly. He sees your lingerie bra and blushes. He soon kisses around the part of
your breast that were showing. You let out moans and then, "Katsu~." You say. He looks up and doesn't stop he kisses your neck and u gasp. "Ka-katsu stop~." You let out. He doesn't he unclips your bra and you can see the hunger in his eyes.

He takes a moment to stare at the top of your body. He then attacks your boobs by putting his face in between both them. He then takes this moments and leave love marks on your boobs. He then sucks on your nipples and bite them making you moan. He then makes u sit on your knees.

He unbuckles his pants revealing his member. You gasp at how big it is. You kiss it teasing him. Then your suck his balls. Literally.

After that you move on to his member starting from the bottom and licking it all the way to the top. Earning.  You shove it in your mouth. Worst decision ever. You choke and Katsuki heard it well. "Good mmmmm girl..." He groans. You continue to suck it for a while.

He lifts you up and kisses you to have a make out session while he pulls down your pants fingering you through your panties. You moan in the kiss. After that you part becuase air exists. The drool between you too makes your pussy wet. "Awww is the puppy wet?" He says as he rips off your underwear. Literally. "HEY!" You yell loudly. "We can go to the mall later puppy. He turns u over on the couch him on the ground. He shoves him face in your licking your pussy.  "K-KATSU~!" You moan. This makes him lick fater making more moans slip out.

He then takes his finger and shoves he in your womanhood. You moan even louder making him stand up and shove his manhood in you. Making you scream in pain but soon moan in pleasure. He hungrily goes deeper and faster loving your moans. He turns you over and picks you up. He sits down with you on his lap. You start going up and down.

The room was filled with moans from
you and Katsuki.

Once you finished you were both sweating. "I bet your not cold anymore~.." He says to you with a husky voice. "No i'm hot now." You answer. "Maybe a cold shower will help~." He says.