🍋Bakusquad x Energetic! Reader~ Truth or Dare PT.2

YOU WANTED IT YOU GOT IT

PART TWO THE LEMON~

Your POV

"Dare." I answer happily.

2nd POV

The boys all looked at each other and then looked at me. I blush, "Wh-what.." I say. "Y/N." Bakugou says, "We dare you to have fun with us. You blush harder. "You horny dogs~." You say. Since Bakugou was still behind you he pulled you on his lap. Sero went over a kissed you neck. Kaminari went and rubbed your thighs. Kirishima went and rubbed your kitty ;)).

LOL IM CRINGING WRITING THIS LOL

You were in so much pleasure you moaned loudly. Of course Bakugou held your mouth closed while he played with your "watermelons" ;)). 

OKAY IM SORRY

Bakugou took off your shirt and Kirishima Took off your pants and thongs. Kirishima began rubbing your womanhood. While Kirishima did that of course you had to get a turn, so Denki slid down is pants and that's where you got to have fun. You grabbed his manhood and began stroking it. Immediately you started sucking it slow to fast, you even began choking. Of course since they were okay with each other. Let's just say Sero was sucking some dick. Some hard ass dick. 

*cough* Kiri *cough*

Now its the time you have been waiting for. The time where it can be gay or straight or weird. So here's what happened. Bakugou took you from the front, Kirishima from the back. Sero was on top of Denki. Of course this was really gay . 

LOL IM SORRY IM LAUGHING OUT LOUD WHILE TYPING THIS

The room was full of moans and groans. Literally. It would be the most gay thing you had even heard. But of course, since there was only Y/N~...they had to take turns. Second time Kirishima was in the front, Bakugou the back. Denki was on top of Sero. Third time, Dekni was in the front of you and Sero in the back. Kirishima on top of Bakugou. Fourth time- I think you get it now.

Its total not bc I'm lazy

By the time you finished you were all passed out on the floor.

"We love you Y/N.." They all say.

"I love you too.."