BakugoxShy!Reader - Dinner is served~🍋

(Katsuki is a pro hero btw)

2nd POV

You were currently driving back home. You were currently roommates with the pro himself.

Bakugo.

You two are like peanut butter and jelly. You two are always together. Well not always. But mostly. Sure you had feeling for him...even tho you could seduce him, but thats wrong.

When you get home. You park your car and unlock the door. It was your turn to cook dinner so you walk inside and cook his favorite.

Spicy Curry

Not just spicy. But he likes it extremely hot so you add a lot of spices. Of course you don't really like it but he always pushes you to eat it. You were reaching for a plate when Katsuki comes behind you and scares you because he grabbed your waist to lift you up. You activate your quirk on accident and seduce him. He looks at you with hunger for you in his eyes.

He pulls you close. You automatically feel weird but you like it. He smashes his lips in your. He licks your bottom lip to let him in. You refuse. So he grabs your ass making you moan in the kiss. Still no entrance. He slaps it. Hard. You open your mouth wide also getting something called air as his tongue gets shoves in yours and he explores it.

Apparently Katsuki has a long tong so he kinda shoved it down your throat making you choke. He picks you up on the counter letting go of you for a second for air. Again. He kisses you again basically you have a long make out session but little did you know your quirk...

wears off in 5 minutes.

While you had a make-out session he started playing with your ass. Your tongues exploring each other mouths.

He quickly pulls away. "Y/N WHAT THE HELL?!" He screams at you. Your frightened but your also not at the same time.

"You scared me when your grabbed my waist and then I accidentally seduced you." You explain.

Little did you know

Katsuki Bakugo

Likes you

Yes you

Y/N L/N

After that he grabs you and smashes his lips into your necks.

After a while love marks called 'hickeys' were left on your neck. "Katsuki! I have to cover those somehow!" You exclaim to him. "You'll be fine." He says as he winks at you and then goes back to leaving more marks. As he makes more hickeys he starts playing with your boobs.

"Y/N these are so cute~.." He says. He takes off your shirt and unclips your bra starting to basically lick your nipple on the right as you let out soft moans.

After a while he moves on to the left nipple and play with the right one earning loud moans from you.

"I like your moans~.." He says and lays you om the counter while he gets fully undressed and you basically drool over him. Like literally drool. "Suck babygirl, and suck it good." He says. You hop off the counter and suck his member. Basically it was very large.

He moves making you choke on his member. He moves back making you stop choke. You continue to suck his member.

After a while he places you back on the counter with your legs wide open. He removes your pants and undies. He stares at your so so beautiful pussy. He licks his lips ready to play with you but...

He wanted some fun~...

He smashes his lips and fingers your nice pussy. You moan in the kiss turning him on more. He fingers your pussy a lot earning loud moans in the kiss. "Scream daddy!" He says. "DADDY~...!" You moan out. He inserts two fingers inside of you earning a squeal but either way you both needed air so y'all parted.

He get in between your legs. He kisses your strong thighs up and down on both of them loving them since you worked so hard to make them strong.

He then takes this moment to kiss your pussy. Of course he wanted to tease so he planted kisses all over your pussy. He then licked your
pussy slowly. Loving the flavor.

Because

it

wasn't

fish.

So he licks a little faster second by second making your moans louder second by second. It wasn't McDonald's but you were loving it. In fact he started biting at it making you scream of pleasure. He then flips you over.

He smacks your ass making you scream louder and louder each time he slapped it. But it wasn't out of pain. It was pleasure~...

He takes this moment to rub his member again your pussy making you moan. When he finds an entrance he sticks it in. "Im gonna make you not be able to walk for years." He says. "Do it daddy." You respond.

He sticks it in. "Damn your tight." He says as he moves out as you moan. He basically slams himself in and out of you every time getting faster. He loved the sounds of your moans.

He sloppily kisses you as he thrusts in and out. He loved your moans, body, personality, basically anything about you.

When he exits because the white thick liquid comes out. "Katsuki lets eat the dinner I made you." You say. "I thought you were dinner..." He says.