Eijirou Kirishima x Reader ~ The love, The air, The every thing ☁️

A QUICK ONESHOT TO KEEP U ENTERTAINED

3rd POV I think))

  You wake up to the sun shining on your face, "Ughh.." You groan. You get up while getting a call from your childhood sweetheart. "Hello?" You answer groggily. "Hello Y/N! Wanna go to the park." He asks. You check your calendar, "Uhhhh sure!" You say with a smile. 

   You walk off into your bathroom tripping your clothes as you get into a hot shower. You moan as the hot water touches your body because it feels so good. 'Somethings gonna be different today I can feel it!' You thought. You stepped back out and got dressed. You put on a orange striped shirt with black jeans and combat boots and grabbed a black fedora. 

You stepped outside and the air felt different the air felt flirtatious, everyone was flirting, kissing, or hugging. You finally you got to the park and saw him. 

OKAY LIKE IM SO SORRY BUT LIKE. SOMEHOW I GOT OUT OF BAKUGOU BECAUSE KIRI BECAME SO CUTE TO ME LIKE HIS SMILE AND EVRYTHING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

"Hey Kiri!" You greet and you scare him. "I-I...Oh hey Y/N!" He says. For the rest of the day y'all walk around doing stuff talking, getting, ice cream, falling in lakes. (Oh kiriiii~!)

By the end of the day you guys looked into each others eyes. Becoming flustered you guys slowly lean into each other...and finally you......

Kiss.

"Y/N M/N L/N..I love you.."

"Eiji I love you too."