Izuku Midoryia x Reader- Red string 🍋

THIS INVOLVES TOYS...
AND ITS SHORT

2nd POV

You awake from a nightmare groaning.

3:47am

Thats what the clock read. You close your eyes drifting off. You let out soft snores until you hear a knock on your dorm door making you jump. You make your way to your door groggily.

When you open you see your favorite smol potato ♡.

Izuku Midoryida! You never get mad at him. Why? Deep inside you have a crush on him but it never shows. So you basically hide it from him. But little did you know, or should I say not know. Little you didnt know you like the broccoli.

"Yes Izuku-Chan?" You say with a raspy voice. "M-may I come in N/N-san." He stutters out. You couldnt see in the dark so basically all you basically pulled him in.

Turning on the light not adjusting yet. "Y-Y/N I need help...by looking at me y-you can see" He says. You blink a couple of times to adjust the light.

sCrEaMsSsSsSs

(A/N: Im joking)

You gasp at your sight. Izuku had red string connecting to you. Then thats when it hit you.

you like the potato.

"Izuku."
"Y/N."
You both say at the same time.

You look straight at him and he looks straight at you. You leaned in a little. He leaned in too. You could feel each others breath on your skin. But finally you close the gap.

He seems a taken back at first but melts into kiss. You pull out a box of toys. "Y/N are you sure you want me to use them on yo-." Izuku couldnt even finish his sentence. You took the handcuffs and put them on him.

"Im the one making sure I pleasure you~." You say seductively. You see a bulge in his pants. You lick your lips as you give him a quick peck and leave love marks on him, earning groans.

After awhile you go to his pants. You take off his all might pants and underwear.  For a small boy he has a huge dick.

"Look who has a boner~." You say. You suck his member a little bit until you pull out a stoker.

(A/N search it up if you dont know ;>)

"Now watch me.." You say. You pull down your pajama shorts revealing your see through thongs. You finger yourself right there in front of Midoryia. "Im getting wet for you~." You say. He watches you with a very pink face.

After a while you take the stroker off Izuku and remove your thongs. You place yourself on top of his member and go up and down. The room was filled with moans and groans. Poor Ochako. Didnt get an inch of sleep.