☁️Bakusquad x Energetic! Reader-Truth or dare pt1

(Also when i say Bakusquad that doesnt include Mina beacuse thats for another chapter ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

ALSO INCLUDES PDA ;)

Also i'm saying this is a fluff because its not sex maybe its a lime?

The real lemon will be next chapter ;)

2nd POV

You were currently with Bakugo, Kirishima , Kamanari and, Sero in Kamanari's dorm. You guys were currently on the floor in a circle trying to decide who would go first other than you. Why not you? Obviously because your the most energetic. You were sitting in between Sero and Bakugo and in front of you beholded Kirishima.

"Tch, I guess Y/N, you can go." Bakugo says. "YESSSS!" You say. Your eyes shoot at Kirishima. "Truth or Dare, Kiri?" You ask him.

'Knowing Y/N Truth and Dare could be bad. But its not manly to choose Truth.' He thought.

He opens his mouth, "Dare." Is the word that came out. You grew a mischievous smile. "I dare you to kiss Bakugo." You say laughing evilly. "WHAT DID YOU JUST DARE HIM YOU BASTARD ILL BLO-." Bakuhoe started yelling at me but was cut off by a kiss from Kirishima. In fact the ashy-blonde haired boy kissed back. Actually they had a whole make out session which caused Y/N to freak.

So why did Bakugo except it without blowing anybodys brains out?

Flashback

They all stood in a room with each other blushing.

"So we all like Y/N?" Asks Sero.

"I guess so." Says Calamari.

"But that means we have to be okay with each other." Rock boi says.

The room was filled with approval.

End of flashback.

They finally pulled away because, well, air existed. A string of saliva was between then.

"Teheheh." You giggle. Kirishima turned to Calamari. (A/N: My favorite nickname
for him ;>)

"Kamanari, Truth or Dare? Kirishima asked him. Kamanari stops for a second. "I choose Truth?" He said with confidence. "Hmmm is it true that you like more than one person?" Kirishima asks.

(A/N: The whole point of this truth or dare is to get you, Y/N, to understand they like you.)

Kamanari's face heated up as he nodded silently. You squeak energetically. "Sero Truth or Dare?" Kamanari asks Sero. Sero thinks for a second. "Dare!" Sero says. "I dare you to kiss Y/N!" He dares.

Your face turns red thinking about it. "W-why me?" You stutter out. "Cause your the only girl dumbass." Bakugo says. Sero turns to you. "WAIT!" You yell. "I never kissed anyone before.." You mumble. "What was that Y/N?" Kirishima asks. "Never mind." You say loosing your energetic side. You gulp as Sero leans in. You just go with the flow and do the same. You lips met not wanting PDA yet you get your entrance closed. When you pulled apart everyone was in shock.

"DAMN! You look like a good kisser." Says Kamanari. "Shush." You say. "Bakugo Truth or Dare?" Sero asks. "Dare you damn bastard." He answers coldly. Sero sits and thinks for moment. "Hmmm." His eyes then light up with an idea. (A/N: for the people who dont get stuff easily its just a saying)

You start to get energetic again and wait for his dare. But he doesnt say it out loud. He goes to Bakugo and whispers it in his ear. Bakugo swear drops and mumbles, "Fine."

He goes behind you and whispers, "Babygirl." In your ear. He then bites your ear earning moans from you. He then turns your fave to left and kissed you. He rubs your thighs. Earning moans in the kiss. He then goes back to biting on your ear. He then stops but doesn't move. Everybody's either drooling or blushing madly.

"So Y/N, Truth or Dare?" Asks Bakugo.

"Dare." You answer.

Little did you know. Your gonna love it not just like it.

So yeahhh thats the end until write part two which is the lemon ;)