D i c k i s n e e d e d

I whimpered as his hand cupped by breast, pinching and pulling at my nipple while his other slowly, painfully sliding down my belly, and under the waistband of my shorts and underwear. I jumped from the coldness.

"Always so wet for me" his raspy voice gorans into my ear. His fingers run over me there, purposely missing the spot I ached for him to touch. I was so aroused I could feel myself drip onto the sheets under me. Fuck this is so hot.

"Please" I whimpered, my lungs desperately needing air. "Tell me" he whispered in my ear before biting into my neck, he always knew what I liked. 

"I-I" So out of breath I couldn't go even get out a full word. "Say it or I'll stop right now" He said slowing his movements.

"I want you to touch me" I pleaded, trying to lift my hips to his fingers. "I need you to touch me" I gasped and grabbed his wrist when he shoved them inside of me without warning. His groan was so deep, like he was drunk off of what he was feeling.  My legs closed around his hand.

"Ahh please" I moaned into his mouth "Like this?" He said. His fingers pumping in and out of me. "I-.."

Before I could fucking finish, I'm woken up by weight on my back. I groaned,  wiping the sleep from my eyes. Turning my head to find Amara sitting on me. She giggles and starts bouncing up and down.

Damn it. Almost there. Can't even get none in my own dreams.

"Mommy said dinners ready" She says through giggles and laughter. I smile at my baby sister before responding "Tell her I'll be down in a minute now get off of me little girl" I say sitting up to place kisses all over her small face. She bursts out laughing again and jumps off the bed, running out of the room.

With a sexually frustrated sigh, I got up, stretching my arms over my head. "I really need some dick" I mumbled to myself, opening my old room door, heading downstairs.