C a u g h t u p

@KennyFye short ass as James^^^

I've been back at my captors house for about 2 hours. And I'm hungry. What do you do when your hungry? Go to the kitchen. What did I do? I went to the kitchen. For food. Not for live porn. I find Melody's hoe ass sitting on the counter -where we fucking cook might I add- in only panties giggling her flat ass off, and Damien's nasty ass in between her legs, his face buried in her neck. I fake gag out loud to catch their attention. Damien looks up, sighs, and starts zipping up his pants.

Melody turns around- little boy chest out and all- and smirks "Wanna join?" She asks throwing his hoodie on. I scrunch my face up in disgust "Hell no! I'm not tryna catch whatever you got." I say in all seriousness. Her smile turns into a frown and mine into a smile. "Bitch fuck you. Your just mad Damien doesn't want you." She says hopping off the counter. I laugh. Like hard. "Oh he doesn't want me?" I ask looking at Damien who is an emotionless robot once again. Hmm. Well their was that time in my room. Or that time in the kitchen. Maybe I'm just delusional. I roll my eyes at my own thoughts "Whatever. I don't even feel like exposing him right now. And watch your fucking mouth. You already know I'll beat that ass. Call me out of my name again." I say slowly over to her. Damien walks in between us and glares at me. "Don't Alexandra." He says grabbing my wrist. I quickly pull away with a scowl. "Don't touch me until you wash your damn hands! I don't want any Stds from either a you! UGHHH" I say rushing over to the sink to scrub off my skin. "Anyway,=-" drying off my hands I say "Please continue. I'm not even fucking hungry anymore." I say looking between them. "Ughhhh" I whisper physically trying to shake off my disgust.

I'm heading back to my cell when I think about something. I stop in my tracks and look down at my watch. "fuckfuckfuck" I say running back to my room. It is 6:30 and my date with Danny is at 7. Since fox hill mall is only about 5 minutes from here, I have roughly 20 minutes to get ready. I take a 5 minute shower and pull on my outfit. Which is this cute ass little striped dress from Forever 21, put some leave in conditioner in my hair, and edges of course, do my eyebrows and call it a day. I look at my watch. 6:55

I grab my lip gloss and my gold heart bamboo hoops and I'm ready to go

I grab my lip gloss and my gold heart bamboo hoops and I'm ready to go. I knew some shit would've went down if I tried to just walk out the front door so I just slipped out the bedroom window. I might've fell on my ass and into the bush outside the window, but I'm alive.

                                                                                       • • • • • •

Five minutes later, I walk inside the movie theatre and see Danny immediately. She's sitting on the bench next to the photo booth wearing purple camaflauge skirt overalls with a black crop top and she looks fine as hell.

 She's sitting on the bench next to the photo booth wearing purple camaflauge skirt overalls with a black crop top and she looks fine as hell

She sees me at the same time and smiles. I'm walking over to her when this guy walks in front of me making me stop. I look at him with irritation in my eyes. "Excuse me." I say with a forced smile. I try to walk around him but he steps in my way again. I sigh and look at him again to see he's smirking.  "Let me talk to you for a sec. I'm James what's your name?" He ask with a thick ass new York accent. I'm about to respond when I feel hands wrap around my waist "Hey boo. Who's this?" Danny asks, her chin resting in my neck . Damn, I'm liking this girl more and more by the second. "Oh hey babe.  This is James. He was just shooting his shot." I say turning around in her arms. Thanks I mouth to her. She responds with a wink. I just know my light ass is blushing.

I hear a scoff behind me. I turn around to see him glaring at us. "What?" I ask James with my arms crossed. "So what? your gay?" He asks, with amusement all over his face. I tilt my head to the side and squint my eyes. "No. I go both ways. Got a problem with that?" I ask. He smiles and responds. "Yea there's a problem. Your lying. If you didn't wanna go out that's all you had to say." I look over my shoulder at Danny and we both start laughing. "And why would I lie?" I ask him genuinely curious. "Okay if your with her, then kiss her." I open my mouth but nothing comes out. Huh, thats a first. I'm speechless. I turn to Danny and she's smirking. She shrugs and grabs me by my neck to her lips.

"Holy shit." I hear One of his friends say from behind us.

I grabbed her waist and pulled her flush against me. I bite her bottom lip and she moans. I felt her wrap her hands around my neck and pull me impossibly closer. And yea their was tongue. ya nasties. I tangle my hands in her hair and force her lips away. But only for air. If I didn't have to breath we would've still been at it. "Well shit." I get out through ragged breaths. Danny starts giggling and so do I. We stand there for a second catching our breaths. Her hands around my neck, my hands gripping her waist.

Eventually, we untangle ourselves from each other. I turn around to see James and his friends staring in shock. Mouths hanging open. I look around and discover the whole damn theatre is watching us. "Take a fucking picture it'll last longer! With y'alls nosey asses!" I shout turning my head to look at everybody. With that, they all resume doing whatever the hell they were doing. I hear Danny start laughing behind me. I turn back to James and smile. "Now. If you don't mind I'm going to go see this damn movie. Would you guys like to join?" I ask them. They converse for a sec before saying " Why the hell not." We all start laughing and walk to buy the tickets to Queen and Slim.

                                                                                       • • • • • •

After the movie which Me and Danny spent most of the time making out during, we went to the mall food court. "I don't know-" I say shallowing y drink. "She shouldn't have cut off her braids. She could a just got a weave or sumn." I say to Chris. We were all talking about the movie while eating Rallys. He shakes his head. "No. She had to. If she didn't then the whole movie wouldn't a made sense." He responds while I have a realization. "Anybody have the time?" I ask looking around the table. They all pull out their phones "it's 9:20." Adam says from his seat across from me Damnit I missed my fucking prison curfew. I thought mentally cursing myself. I was having so much fun I lost track of time. "Damn.I have head out. I'm late for this thing." I say putting on my jacket. "This was fun though. All of you have my snap so text me." If I ever get my damn phone back. I think to myself. I give Danny one last kiss. "See ya." I say heading to the exit. I was walking while zipping up my jacket and bumped into someone. "Excuse m-" I stopped talking when I seen who it was I bumped into. My eyes went wide "uh-oh."

Authors note:This story literally has over 1k views SINCE LAST NIGHT!!! I am so happy right now. Thank y'all so much for all the love. Please please please keep reading, and voting! Oh and I need y'all to comment y'all inputs more. Aight fam, peace👊✌