B a d b i t c h e r y

I got about 5 steps away when I see three big ass dudes rush me. Turning again to climb over the gate, I see two more behind me. Taking into account that I'm now trapped, I turn back around counting in my head. Counting down in my head. I cock my neck from side to side, getting ready for what's about to go down.

Four

Three

Two

I grab hold of his shoulders and knee the biggest one where the sun don't shine, then throw a hook that lands on the jaw of the one to my left, I duck just in time to dodge a blow to the back of my head and knock him right off his feet with a underkick. I land another punch at the one to my right and take off running down the alley. Three years of boxing, Bitches I laugh to myself. I'm halfway down the alley did I hear the click.

I immediately freeze. Slowly turning around with my hands up to see one of the guys walking towards me holding his nuts. Before I can speak he's in front of me with the barrel of the gun to my head. "You put up a good fight princess" I scowl at the pet name "Fuck you" I say not showing an ounce of fear.

"Now now, ricky. That's not how you treat a lady"

I let out an involuntary gasp when I see the most beautiful man walk out of the shadows. Two women around my age walking behind him holding knives in each hand. I scan him head to toe. He wears tight black jeans, a black t shirt and a leather jacket. His neck is covered in ink. I wonder how far it goes down. When i got to his face, I realized he was doing the same thing. I looked around to see that everyone's eyes on us.

I lick my lips in anticipation when he slowly makes his way over to me. His men back away making room for him. Stopping inches from my body, he towers over me. I held my head high, giving him a cold, confident stare. I smirk at him "So what? Your the boss?" I ask folding my arms over my chest, tilting my head slightly. He responds with a chuckle. A very sexy chuckle "Just how much of that did you see? And before you lie, know I have other ways of getting the truth." He said crossing his arms over his chest, mirroring my stance. A lopsided smirk gracing his lips. 

I shake away the wave of want and respond "All of it" Trying to make my voice sound as flat as possible. I look glance behind him to see those four guys from the alley limping to their places behind Mr. Mysterious over here. I let out a small laugh at the sight, seeing their faces twist into anger at seeing me still alive. When I turn back, I see his eyes still trained on my face.

I stop laughing when he says "Pretty cocky for someone who should be dead right now" his eyes gleaming with curiosity. His voice emotionless. I shrug "I'm not scared" I reply honestly.  At the surprised look on his face I smile. He laughs and walks to Ricky. He whispers into his ear before walking out of the alley as if he didn't just kill someone.

Ricky comes up to me with a cloth in his right hand. Two guys are now at my sides, pinning my wrists and shoulders against the brick wall while he puts the cloth over my mouth and nose. Chloroform. Knowing I'm outnumbered, I don't fight it. My eyes close and I eventuality slip into a dark bliss.