H e t r i e d i t

Damien King^^^^^

I feel his hands on my hips slowly making their way up my body .He stops at my neck, holding me there. I put my hands on his chest to push him away, but he doesn't even budge. Then I feel it. The cold metal end of a gun pressing into the side of my head. I didn't even hear him take it out "Do it" I whisper staring him in the eyes. Then I feel the gun ever so slow start moving down my shoulder. Still looking me in the eyes, he drags the gun over my chest, down the valley in between my breasts, down my stomach. My breaths start to hitch when he gets there. He pauses for a second before bringing it in between my legs.

I let out a sharp gasp when he starts moving the gun in circular motions. I involuntarily start moving my hips to meet the gun. He notices and smirks"You like that don't you?" Damien says to me, never stopping his movements. He adds pressure to my neck, causing me to moan. This cant happen. Damn my sex deprived body. I snap back into reality and use both my hands to grab the wrist that holds the gun to push it away, but he roughly grabs both of them with one hand and holds them above my head.

"Damien" I try to sound stronger but my voice is all breathy so it sounded like a moan. "Stop.  We can't- oh shit"  I try to pull my hands free, but it's no use. "So this is what I have to do to get silence from you huh?" He says watching me lose control under him "Hey Lexi? You okay? Need anything?!" I go wide eyed when I  hear Ryan's voice on the other side of the door. Damien on the other hand never falters his movements. "Y-yea I'm fine!" I say a little to quickly "Just uh, getting dressed I'll be down in a minute!" I say gasping for air "Alright!" I let out a relieved sigh at hearing receding foot steps. I look back at Damien "Let. Me . The. Fuck. Go" I grit out only loud enough for him to hear. He let's go of my wrists but doesn't move back. "You didn't want me t move when you were about to c-" I put my hand over his mouth before he can finish. "Shut. Up."  I push his hands away and slip under his arm,  grab my clothes and lock myself in the bathroom.

                                                                          • • • • • • •

When I come out the bathroom fully dressed, Damien is gone. I shrug and leave the room to go downstairs. I hear music blasting. Everyone is in the kitchen dancing to Freak nasty by HeadHotGirlMeg of course. I walk over to Destiny and throw my arm over her shoulder. She looks at me then laughs.

I sing along and yes. I throw it back on Destiny. She's has her hands on my hips, laughing. Meliah climbs on the counter and starts raining money down on us while Ryan and Ricky record the whole thing on snap, gassing us. "Oh shit" I hear Ryan say. "Yassssss bitchhhh!"  Meliah yells over the music. "Huh. A party in my own fucking house? Why didn't I get an invite?" We all freeze. I look up and see Damien standing in the kitchen entrance leaning against the wall, hands in his front pockets. Ryan clears his throat and puts his phone away. Even turns the music off. I sigh hopping on the counter "because no one fucking likes you." I hear a series of gasps before everyone scatters into the living room. "Pussies!" I yell after them then look back at Damien. He cocks an eyebrow and makes his way over to me. He parts my thighs to stand in between them, his hands on my waist. I don't stop him. "Still talking shit huh? You wanna do this again?" He says running his hands over my thighs. I shrug. "Maybe I do."  

His hands move to the small of my back, pulling me flush against him. His front now lined up with mine, earning a quiet moan from me. I lean back on the counter, my hands holding me up, and throw my head back. He lifts my shirt up and just stares at them before his hands move up my body cupping both breasts. "Oh fuck" I whisper.  He groans and starts peppering kisses up my neck. I moan when he takes a a hard nipple into his mouth, teasing it with his teeth. "I think this is what you need" he says looking into my eyes. "To be fucked hard and thoroughly to learn how to act." Then he moves to the other breast showing it the same amount of attention. What the hell am I doing? He kidnapped me My eyes shoot open at the thought and I push him away.

"No. Nope. No sir. I'm not doing this. You kidnapped me and now you wanna fuck?" I say pulling my shirt down "I think not. You want sex? Go fuck that redhead bitch from this morning because you won't be getting any more from me." I hop off the counter and leave the kitchen.

Authors note: how did I do? I need those likes and comments. Let me know if I should keep writing.