R u n

@KylahShanae on IG as Sutten

Now downstairs, I look around the room. Sutten is of course on that damn phone, Amara in her booster seat laughing at something on her tablet. I walk over to the stove where my Mom is making plates. "Hey Ma, need help?" I asked, kissing her cheek. She looked at me and smiled "No baby I got it, go sit down." She said angling her head toward the dining table before turning back to the food. I made my way to the table and sit next to Sutton. Looking up from her phone, she smiles at me.

This bitch always wants something

Letting out an annoyed sigh I ask her "What do you want Sutten?" The smile on her face is replaced with a fake pout "What if I'm just happy to see you? Maybe I don't want anyth-" I cut her ass off right there. We barely even look each others way and now she wants to know how I'm feeling? I smell cap "Cut the shit. What is it?" I ask.

She rolls her eyes before saying "Okay fine. Can you please please please give me a ride to Jasmine's house on your way home?" She asks pleading with her hands. I'm shaking my head before she even finishes the "Uhuh. Nope. I don't have gas money and I know you don't either. I'm not a fucking uber" I said turning away from her.

"No?" She asks tilting her head and smirking "No" I said not looking her way "Mom, can you tell Lexi to drop me off at Jasmines? I tried asking nicely but she cussed me out" I gasp. Too busy shooting her Sutten a death glare, I didn't even see it coming until it was too late. Pop! She hit me in my head with a damn spoon. "Mom!" I said rubbing my head "I'm the only one who gets to cuss in my house. Take your sister to her friends house" She said walking back to the stove. I opened my mouth to complain but soon shut it when she pointed the spoon at me daring me to argue. I looked at Sutten and let out a grunt in frustration when I saw the smile on her face. I got up, went to my room and packed my stuff up to go to leave. I'm not even fucking hungry anymore

I tip toe down the stairs and sneak out the door without a word, hoping to miss Sutten.I made my way to my  2006 Gmc Yukon Denali. Wiping a smudge off the hood before hopping in and starting it up, trying to leave before she got caught up. Just my luck tho, Sutten jumped in just before I pulled off. I looked at her and scowled "Great" I said under my breath.

                                                                                   • • • • • • • • •

Now in front of Her friends house, Sutten hops out without so much as a glance my way. And she wonders why I don't wanna take her ass anywhere. Shes already halfway up the driveway when I roll down my passenger window and lean towards it "Ungrateful  bitch!" I yell. She turns around with a smile on her face "I love you!" She yells back. I roll my eyes, flip her if and drive on.

When I get to my apartment building, their is of course no parking.

"I need to fucking move" I mutter as I walk the three blocks from where I had to park to my building. I'm about to cross the street when I hear it.

"I - I'll get you your money! I just need a little more time!"" I hear as I pass the alley. Me being the curious bitch I am, I walk towards the voice. "Sorry. Boss man says he gave you multiple chances to pay up. Your done."  From my spot behind the wall, I see about seven figures circling a badly beaten man. But I can't make out any faces. The man pulls out a gun and points it at the others head while the other is on his knees sobbing and begging for his life. "This is why I don't deal with bumbs" He said with a chuckle before putting a bullet between his eyes. I gasp and start backing away

I don't remember putting my hand over my mouth, but I'm glad I did or else it would've been over for me. Slowly, quietly backing up, my eyes still trained on the man laying dead on the ground. I internally curse myself and look down when my foot hits some glass bottles. When I look up again, all the men are  staring back my way. "Fuck"  Run. As quickly as I came I'm gone.