Shit

I haven't seen Damien for about a week. A fucking week.

He purposely leaves before i wake up, and gets back when everyone is asleep. Avoiding me? Mhm, okay.  I'm laying in bed uncomfortable as hell in this tight ass short ass night gown. i  tried to convince Ryan to take me to go  get  some of my shit  from my place, but they insist i have everything i need here. And i refuse to dress like a hoe sooooo. Another sleepless night thinking about Damien and his complicated ass. One minute hes pointing a gun at me, the next he's trynna fuck? "This is why i don't do relationships. Slide it in then get out" I say to myself. I look over at the clock on the nightstand  wondering if its too late to be hungry. 4:30am. I sit up, pushing the blankets back.

When I get to the bottom of the stairs I stop in my tracks, cursing my fat ass just having to be hungry now. There, cooking something behind the kitchen counter is Damien. Wearing nothing but black sweats. My lips part when my eyes rake down his body, lingering at his very very visible, very very large dick print between his legs.

When I get back to his face, he's already looking at me, amusement in his eyes. I open my mouth to make up some excuse as to why the hell I was staring at him like I want to eat him , but nothing comes out. I quickly recover, clearing my throat and walk around him to the fridge. I shouldve  worn a damn robe. I thought to myself. I can practically feel him looking at my ass through this ridiculously tight gown. I sigh, opening the fridge, pulling out the milk. I grab the cinnamin toast crunch, my bowl and make my cereal. Because cinnamin toast crunch is the best cereal alive. Argue wit ya Mama not me. I put the milk back in the fridge and turn around to get a spoon. Just my luck tho, Damien is standing RIGHT in front of the fucking utensil drawer. I'm about to tell him to move when I get an idea.

Walking up behind him I press my body flush against his. He tensed and lets out a deep breath. He's gripping the counter so tight his knuckles turn white. He lets out a string of curse words when i wrap my arms around his torso and rake my nails down his stomach, pulling him back slightly. Making sure my palms run over his dick when i pull the drawer open, I grab my spoon. When I remove my body from his completely, he lets out a deep breath, letting his head fall. I head upstairs cereal in hand, laughing at the sight of him panting, still gripping the counter.

Still not being able to sleep in that fucking gown, I decide to sleep in an oversized shirt that i had worn earlier in the day. I had just slipped it over my head when i hear grunting noises coming from down the hall.

It couldnt be...

Taking my chances, I quietly open my door and creep outside towards the growing noise. Its dark as hell so i could barely see, but being a prisoner with privleges and all, i got to show myself around the house. Looking for ways out and what not. When i get to the bathroom door, I stop in front of it and try to brace myself for what might be behind it. I take a deep breath and twist the knob open as quiet as possible. Holy fuck..

I gasp at the sight in front of me. Damien. Eyes closed , his  jaw clenched shut, left hand gripping the sink, the other stroking himself at  a quick pace. I bite my lip watching him pleasure himself in front of me. When i  lift my head , his dark lustful eyes  trained on me through the mirror, never faltering his movements. And im frozen.

My body not even consulting with my mind, I walk over to him and settle on my knees between his legs never breaking eye contact. I grab his wrist and move his hand out the way before taking him in my own hand before taking as much of him i can into my mouth. He groans gathering up my hair into his hand, thrusting into my mouth. I  moan and grip his thighs  when i feel him at back of my throat. I relax my mouth to take in even more of him. But my need to make him feel good makes me not even want to breathe. "Just like that. Dont fucking move" He grunts holding my head still, fucking my mouth. My eyes slip shut,  when the need between my legs grow even bigger. Eventually, he finishes down my throat and pulls out of my mouth. 

A comfortable silence washes over us and we just stare at eachother, him sitting on the tub, me on the counter. We both jump when the doorknob jiggles. My eyes go wide and I jujmp off the counter sighing when my back collides with the door just before it opens. "Im in here!" I yell through the door, looking at Damien who looks as chill as ever. "Lexi? What the hell is wrong with your bathroom?" I hear Meliah"s groggy voice on the other side of the door. "Uh, ran outta toilet paper. Ill come get you when im finished!" Trying not to sound panicked. "Mkay" She says.

I press my ear to the door listening for her footsteps. When I hear them, I turn back to Damien, not knowing what to say. I open my mouth then shut it back, deciding not to say anything. I turn around and grab the knob when his hand grabs my shoulder. He turns me around and crashes his lips into mine. Reluctantly, my hands wrap around his neck and into his hair. He kidnapped  you and now you suck his dick? Hoe... My thoughts  shout at me , bringing me back to reality. My eyes shoot open and i push at his chest successfully disconnecting our lips. He catches himself before falling to the ground from how hard I shoved him, his eyes wide with surprise. I put my hand over my raw lips and storm out  of the bathroom.  "Shit"  I whisper shout to myself.

What the hell is wrong with me?  I just have to be horny...

AUTHOR'S NOTE:  Oksy okay okay! I know ive been MIA. But a bitch is busy sooo? Fight me sis. I didnt get to edit but... heres yall wack ass chapter that i literally just wrote. Add vote and comment bitches. Byeeeeee