B i t c h f u c k y o u

Hours. It's been hours since I've been left in this room. Bored, sitting at the window, my arms wrapped around my legs, my legs against my chest. My head rests on my knees as I look at the cars passing. I need to get of here.  I hear the door open but I don't bother looking. I hear someone clear their throat, and turn with a sigh. I turn to see two guys standing there. One with a tray of food, the other with his hands in his pockets looking like he genuinely doesn't want to be here. Me too man. Me too.

"If looks could kill" He said sporting a smile. Damn my resting bitch face. I take a second to look them up and down. He's beautiful. Lean but built of muscle, maybe 6'4. His golden blonde hair held captive under a black beanie. The other is just as fine. A little shorter, maybe 6'2. Beautiful brown skin. His hair shaved all the way down. Beautiful blue eyes you could get lost in. Neither are my type tho. Mr. Mysterious on the other hand? That's a different story.

I softened my face up when I seen his smile. They made their way over to me. Stopping at the foot of the bed sitting the tray in front of me. I looked down at the plate. Grilled steak, garlic bread, and sauteed asparagus with bottled water. I mean I am hungry. Nah. They probably poisoned it. I thought still staring at the plate.

As if reading my mind the other one says "If Boss man wanted you dead, you would already be six feet under. We know your hungry. Eat. Meliah made it just for you" I looked up with curiosity  "Meliah? Is that the bitch that brought me to this room? If so, I'm not eating anything she cooked" I said slouching back against the headboard. His face twisted in confusion followed by a flash of realization. They bother laughed. "No. That's Bo. Don't mind her attitude. She's naturally like that with everyone. I'm Ryan and this is Ricky" He said pointing between him and tap he other. "When your done eating bring your dishes to the kitchen please" With that, they were gone.

                                                                               ▪▪▪▪▪●●●°°°•••▪▪▪▪▪                                                               

After cleaning me plate, I get up and walk to the door. I take a deep breath and slowly twist the knob opening it and peaking my head out and turning it from left to right to see if anyone was in the hall. After checking, I walk out. Looking both ways before deciding to go left I started walking. When i got to the staircase, I went down the stairs cautiously.  I heard voices getting closer with each step. When I turn the corner, I see four people sitting around the counter, conversating. They stop talking when I walk in and just stare at me. I hold my hands up in surrender "Don't stop on my account" I say looking around the room "Hey you made it!" Ryan said walking to over to me and slinging an arm around my shoulders guiding me to the island counter. "So, do you guys always let your prisoners roam free? Or am I special?" I said sarcastically, shrugging off his arm and sitting down.

They all looked at each other before Ryan spoke again. "Introductions! Lexi this is Meliah, and Destiny. You've already met Ricky, And Bo" Am I a prisoner or a house guest? This shit confusing as hell "Nice to meet yall. Thanks for the food Meliah" I said turning to her " You can cook girl" She smiled before saying "Thanks. Went to school for it and everything" I nodded, not knowing what else to say.

An awkward silence cast over us before I spoke up. Rubbing my hands together. "So. I'm gonna cut to the chase. What am I doing here? Where is the dude with the tattoos? And when can I leave? I have things to do and places to be" I said looking around the room for answers. They all stared at me like I morphed four more heads. Until unfortunatly, the Bo bitch spoke up "1. Who knows. 2. None of your fucking buisness. And 3. You don't run shit while your here. You leave when Boss man says. Can you shut the fuck up now?" She said. Rolling her eyes and raising her voice.

The fuck? I look at her for a second and start laughing. I stand up, with my palms now flat on the counter "I don't know what the fuck your issue is, but I do know you need to lower your tone when you address me. Roll your eyes again bitch. Watch what happens" I say in a steady calm voice. I stood staring at her for a few seconds waiting for her response. She finally stood across from me mirroring my stance "Bitch fuck you" She barks. I stand up straight and crack my knuckles "That's it " I say leaping.

Muscular arms wrapped around me when I tried to jump over the counter. "No let me go! Let me go Ryan!" I struggled clawing at his arms. "No" he said calmly getting a good grip from me. " I'm not letting you go till you calm down" He keeps me tucked against his chest, trying to hold me still. Whole time, Ricky and Meliah are dragging her outside.

After struggling a bit longer, I realized I wasn't going to get anywhere. I sigh "Alright. Im cool. Put me down" I said half heartedly. He held me there thinking for a second before reluctantly placing me down on the barstool.

Everyone eventually came back into the room. I hear Bo mumble something under her breath "Huh? Excuse me bitch I didn't hear you." I said cuffing my ear leaning over the counter. She looks at me squinting her eyes, pissed. "Bitc-" Before she can finish, Destiny grabs her wrist and jumps up "Nothing! She said nothing!" She says squeezing her wrist. "Mhm" I say not convinced. Imma get her ass before I leave

Trying to change the subject, Ryan starts telling me 'the rules'. "Rules? What am I 10?" I said looking at looking at him  like he's was crazy. "Girl just listen before you get all ghetto again" Destiny says trying to hold her amusement. We stare at eachother for a second and we both bust out laughing. I immediately stop laughing when I hear the next rule "If you want to go somewhere, someone needs to be it you at all times. And no matter what you need to be back inside before 8pm. No going in the bosses office unannoun- " I cut her off with a scoff  "oh. So basically I'm a free prisoner?" I say rolling my eyes. "Whatever. Fuck him and his rules I need to know when I can get the fuck out of here. Period" I say with the cutting neck motion. The first time Ricky had talked since I've been here and he says "Damien's gonna have fun with this one" And they all start laughing. A bitch is real confused right now. Wait. Rewind.

"Damien? Is he the one with the tattoos? "I think aloud. I say looking at Ricky "Yea" Destiny speaks for him "Damien. He's the leader" She finishes. Just then, We heard the front door open and close. Everybody stills upon hearing the light footsteps "Here we fucking go." Ryan mutters sighing. Meliah reaches for my hand across the counter. When I look at her, she's pleading with her eyes "Girl, just don't say anything. I'll explain later" She whispers looking nervous. I open my mouth to respond, But a girl walks into the kitchen.

Fire red curly hair cascading down her back, Wearing a bandeau top that stops just under her breasts, and a red leather skirt that barely covers her ass. What a beautiful mess I thought to myself. "Morning Vipers" She announces. Looking at everyone in the room, stopping when her eyes land on me. She cocks her head to the side with a scowl. "Who's this? Another one of Damien's minute whores?" She scoffs wandering up the stairs. My eyes go wide and I turn to look at Destiny.

"What is with you bitches testing me today?"

Authors Note: I think I'm getting pretty good. Like and comment your input and opinions. Lord knows I need all the help I could get. Also do y'all like the name? I might change it a again soon idk