Chapter 1

Los in the picture above.

I said "Nigga fuck you, I hate you."

Los said "girl come here. You always tripping."

I said "I'm not tripping, I saw you in there with that bitch." I went to try and hit him and he threw me over his shoulder.

He brought me into his office and looked the door. He lightly slammed me against the wall smashing his lips against mine. He said "you gon cut this shit out. You the only person I'm rocking with, why can't you believe me?" He went back to kissing on my neck as I pulled him out of his pants.

He slid right into me. I said "oh fuck."

He said "yeah this my pussy. Don't ever forget that."

I said "yes daddy, this yours." When we finished I went back into his office bathroom and cleaned myself up.

He wrapped his arms around me again, and said "don't ever start acting crazy like that again."

I said "make sure I don't ever catch you even walking near a private room with another lil bitch again."

He said "ok it'll go through you next time."

I said "as it should daddy." He wrapped his arms around me and picked me up so my legs were wrapped around his waist.

He said "you gotta lil spell on me, ma.. I never felt like this before. I can't even imagine doing you wrong."

I smiled and gave him kisses as he cupped my butt. After I left his office and I went back behind the bar while he stayed up there. I had on a light pink lingerie set and some clear heels. I had my blonde wig with retro curls and my makeup done. I made sure my boobs were perked up as people came over to get drinks.

A little while later Los came down to the bar. He was trynna be sneaky and see what I was doing. He said "you had some shots?"

I said "I have a henny and coke I'm sipping on."

He said "you leaving with me?"

I said "yes daddy." He gave me a kiss on the forehead then went back upstairs.

At 6am when my shift was over I got dressed into my grey sweatsuit and put my ugg slippers on. When we got back to his house I hopped right into the shower putting in grey shorts and a white bralette. He came over when I got out the shower and picked me up. He was squeezing my buttcheeks as I smiled. I said "daddy I missed you foreal."

He said "you miss this dick."

I said "you miss this pussy nigga."

He said "you right, witcho wet ass."

I said "yeah it be wet asf huh?"

He laughed and said "yeah let me slide in right now." He pulled my shorts right over while pulling his pants down and slammed into me against the wall.

I said "oh fuck, Los."

He was sucking on my neck as he was pulling my butt cheeks away. He said "you wet as fuck Ki."

I slowly sucked on his neck and the top of his ear. I whispered "just for you daddy." I felt myself tightening around him as we both slowly released.

He laid me down on the bed and went to grab a rag. He cleaned me up then laid down next to me. He was kissing on my chest and moved my bralette over putting my nipple into his mouth. He said "I told you how beautiful you are?"

I said "everyday."

He mumbled as he move to my other nipple. He was rubbing them slowly and just very sexually sucking. He said "you gon have my babies?"

I moaned saying "yes baby." Before I knew it he was sliding back into me.

He said "you really gon carry my son?"

I said "yes of course, but I can't work at the club all pregnant. The girls already don't fuck with the fact that you already mine."

He said "I don't give a fuck bout them bitches. I'm asking you if you ready to have my baby."

I had wrapped my legs around his waist while he slowly pushed in and out of me. I said "yess baby I am."

He said "good." When we both released I moaned loud as shit.

I felt him slowly pull out and he laid next to me. I said "ok I'm going to sleep."

He said "nah talk to me, I barely got to see you all week."

I said "because you was playing games."

He wrapped his arms around me and was rubbing my back softly. He said "I'm sorry baby."

I said "it's ok. Can we get up and shower with me?"

He said "yeah come on."

I put my scarf on and my shower cap then got in. He was rubbing soap all over my back and ass. He gripped up my butt and kissed my neck softly. I said "again?" He slowly slid back into me. He gripped up my neck and was fucking the shit out of me. I felt my legs shaking as he kept going. I said "oh fuck, Los. You so deep."

He said "take it."

When we finished we cleaned ourselves up. I took my shower cap off when we got out and dried off. I put cocoa butter all over my body then put on a light pink sports bra and grey shorts. I laid down and said "I'm exhausted and my feet hurt."

He said "you want a foot rub?"

I said "yess, please them heels was killing me today."

He went to the bottom of the bed and grabbed the lotion. I was playing on my phone as he rubbed my feets. He said "you got pretty feet."

I said "I know, pedicures twice a week help."

I took a picture of him rubbing my feet and just saved it to all our album in my phone. My baby a lil rough around the edges but he's perfect for me. He said "I love you."

I smiled and said "I love you too."

He said "you so fine, gimme a kiss."

He came up to my face and gave me a light peck. I said "how was your night? Other than me bout to fuck you up."

He said "it was alright, these bitches is stressing me out though."

I said "want me to smack them?"

He said "now you know I wouldn't even let you be fighting."

I smiled and said "but I would if you needed me to daddy."

He eventually came and laid down next to me. I gave him a long kiss and had the light by the bed on so we could take pictures. It was now 6 in the morning because we ain't get back from the club til 4am. I said "ok let's go to sleep."