Chapter 9

We finally left the club and he said "you wanna get Waffle House?"

I said "you know I do."

He laughed and said "let's go then mama."

We got there and he came around opening my door around me. I said "thank you baby."

He said "you welcome, let's get some food then go home."

We went there and the server working was a heavy set white women with French braids. As soon as we walked in her eyes darted Los and she was cheesing. I'm like bitch what you looking at in my head but he held my hand and squeezed it a little tighter. I said "the fuck is she looking at?"

He said "calm down, don't go stressing my baby out. I don't want that girl and you know that."

I rolled my eyes and we sat down in the back corner like always. I sat facing the wall while he faced the opposite towards the windows. She came over and said "hi my names Brianna and I'll be your server tonight. Can I start y'all off with something to drink?"

Los said "I'll have a sprite and she'll have chocolate milk."

She said "ok I'll be right back with those." I looked at him as his eyes locked with mine.

He said "ya makeup looks nice baby."

I smiled and said "thank you, I been practicing."

He said "I see. I would like to see ya red lips around.."

She came with the drinks just then. He ordered our food then she said "ok it'll be out shortly" and walked away trynna swing her hips a little causing me to laugh because she was all belly no booty or anything.

I said "around what?"

He said "don't play with me Key. You know how I get down."

I laughed and took a sip of my drink. I said "make sure you ask for a cup of hot water when she come back."

He said "yeah yeah I know, to clean off the silverware."

I said "aww you so smart daddy."

He laughed and said "is my son awake?"

I said "yes and kicking he's hungry just like me."

He said "mhm I bet. You tired yet?"

As I rubbed my belly with my left hand. I said "of course I'm tired. Your son is exhausting."

He said "your ring look icy against the denim."

I said "thank you baby."

*ignore the nails (imagine long red)*

He said "they taking mad long with our food."

I said "I know I gotta pee now. I'll be right back." I got up and walked to the bathroom. Our server was in there on her phone and I smiled slightly walking past her and into the bathroom. I lifted up my dress and squated over the toilet. I wiped myself then got up and flushed.