Chapter 5

We went to our first appointment the next day. He said "I'm so happy, I been waiting for this."

I smiled and said "good, I can't wait to see how far along I am."

We went in and they did a blood test and urine test. He said "you ok?"

I said "yeah I'm ready for the ultra sound."

He said "I'm curious on how far along you are."

I said "me too."

They did the ultra sound and the baby looked small but bigger than I expected if that makes sense. The doctor said "from the results of your blood test and images from the ultra sound, you seem to be about 12 weeks pregnant."

I said "wait, really? I didn't realize I was that far along."

He said "have you always been skinny?" I nodded and he said "you are most likely carrying smile. However by feeling your stomach I can tell you are most likely about to start poking."

I smiled and said "ok but like I just recently took a test and wasn't feeling symptoms beforehand. I was drinking, will that hurt the baby?"

He said "it should t have that much affect but I'll give you the prenatal vitamins today. If you ever feel any cramping or bleeding please don't hesitate to come in."

I said "ok."

We left and Los said "6 months to get everything ready."

I smiled and said "yes, I can't wait."

I rubbed my somewhat flat stomach that was now hardening. He said "my baby having a baby."

We left and went back to my condo. I laid down and took a long ass nap. When I woke up Los was still passed out next to me. I said "Los get up, can we get food?"

He said "did you really just wake me up for food?"

I said "I'm hungry baby."

He said "alright come on."

We got up off the bed and I put on a grey jumpsuit with a white shirt underneath and chestnut uggs. I put my hair up into a big bun. He said "fine ass."

I smiled and kissed him lightly. I said "come on."

We went to this soul food place. I was tearing that shit up and he laughed and said "my baby was hungry huh?"

I rolled my eyes and said "shut up."

He said "with ya mean ass."

When we finished eating he drove to the club. I followed him to his office and just sat down in his comfy chair. I grabbed the fuzzy pillow and used it as a head and neck rest. I said "I'm too tired for this."

He said "if you can, take a nap babe we gotta stay for a cool minute."

I poked out my lip and said "okay."

He came over to me and pecked my lips lightly. He said "get some rest mama."

I closed my eyes and went right to sleep. When I woke up it was 2am. He said "you ok babe?"

I said "yes, this chair mad comfy."

He said "I got Rico to buy you a blanket too mama."

I said "thank you."

I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth before going to sit in his lap. He gave me light kisses on my neck. He said "I love you girl."

I smiled and said "I love you too baby."

He had his arms wrapped around my waist and said "you so fine."

I said "thank you pooh. When are we leaving?"

He said "now I'm ready." I stood up and he smacked my ass lightly. He said "you getting thick ma."

I stuck my tongue out and twerked a little. I said "yeaaah. You know the fucking vibes babe."

I smiled as he gave me another kiss then we left. It was a bunch of people there still and he said something to the manager and we left. He stopped to get me some more food and then we got home. When we got home I ate downstairs then went to our bed. He said "aye spoiled."

I said "must be talking to the baby because im not spoiled."

He came up to the bed and said "aye. Put some pjs on."

I said "I don't feel like it."

He said "you gon make me beat yo ass."

I said "I fucking dare you Karlos."

He made a hard ass face but I kissed him all over his face. I said "awww daddy. Don't be mad, I'm wide awake and I want attention."

He said "of course, I wanted attention at work but you was sleep."

I said "please.."

He said "you so cute when you make that face."

I said "you gon stay up and talk to me?"

He laughed and smiled at me. He said "of course ma." He held me in his arms and said "talk to me baby."

I smiled and said "are you excited for our baby?"

He had a huge smile and said "yes, I can't wait."

I said "gonna love my precious baby."

He said "yes, wedding soon after."

I said "mhm."

He said "even though you already my wife."

I said "a ring would be nice tho, not trynna be materialistic you know but we been together for a minute and having a baby.."

He said "and I know.. you wanted to be married before we had kids."

I got a little sad thinking about it. I said "yeah, I did want to."

He wrapped his arms around me. He said "I'm gonna marry you Kianne. Whether it's before or after we have our baby. It doesn't change how much I love you or how much I love our kid. None of that. Like I said you already my wife and niggas know not to play with me bout you."

I said "I know baby.. I love you too."

He kissed me all over my face. He said "I love you, I love you, I love you."

I said "I love you too."

He said "now can we go to sleep?"

I said "only if you talk me to sleep."

He said "always making it hard on me." I smiled as he kissed me and said "do you feel any movement yet with the baby?"

I said "nope.. he said it would be soon though."