Chapter 2

Picture of Kianne

When I woke up it was around 3 o'clock. I said "fuck, I need to stop sleeping my days away."

He said "me too, let's go do something."

I said "do what?"

He said "you want to go get a manicure and pedicure?"

I smiled and said "yesss pleasee."

He smiled and I got my ass up. I got up and got in the shower. I got out and dressed into a pink tracksuit, a ripped jean jacket, and some clear MK slides. He said "who you getting cute for?"

I said "you baby." He had on a black tracksuit and some black ugg boots.

He said "your toes gon be cold as shit."

I said "it's ok."

He wrapped his arms around me and gave me a kiss. We left and went into the nail salon. He got his little pedicure too, he be thinking he a whole pimp out here boosting me. He said "what color you getting?"

I said "light pink on both."

He said "good, I was gon say that too."

I said "mhm sure."

He laughed a little then when we left there we went back to my apartment. I changed my shoes into chestnut uggs and then we left to go to South Street in Philly. It was about a 45 minute drive from where we stay. He said "you gon help me pick out some me outfits for the girls?"

I got excited because he knows how happy I get about doing this. I said "yes of course."

We was in the car listening to music and then we finally made it. We went into a couple stores in there, then we saw a tattoo shop. He said "you trynna get tatted?"

I said "yes, what you wanna get?"

He said "a K behind my ear."

I smiled and gave him a light kiss. I said "what should I get?"

He said "a L, cause nobody know my name really start with a K too."

I said "okay." Before, anyone comments saying we dumb for this or whatever lemme give you some background.

Karlos, also known as, Los, and I have been together for about 3 years now. We met when I wanted to work for his club when I was 18 and he was 22. At first he was apprehensive about hiring me because I was young but he still did. I have never been one of the strippers but I have been a bottle girl/bartender and since we been together I've also helped with the styling of the girls.

Our first encounter were I could tell he was trying to get to fuck with me he had called me into his office.

Nana said "Key, Los told me to tell you to go to his office."

I said "oh ok, did he say what he wants?"

She said "girl no. Go find out."

I rolled my eyes and walked into his office. I had on a black cropped cami, black biker shorts, a cropped jean jacket that said Magic City on the back and black heels. When I walked in he said "close the door."

I said "okay."

He said "you good?"

I said "yeah Nana told me you needed me."

He said "yeah, I wanted to see if you was straight. Nobody been messing with you right?"

I laughed a little and said "yeah I'm good Los."

He said "okay lul baby."

I said "is that all?"

He said "nah come here real quick."

I walked over to where he was and he stood up. Being in 5'8" and he's 6'6" I didn't feel too tall anymore. I felt myself becoming a little nervous because of him. I said "yes?"

He said "you look good. I usually don't mess with any female I employ, however, I was wondering if you wanted to get some food after you done later."

I smiled looking at him and said "yeah that'd be nice."

We took off from there and we just been together ever since. He said "aight let's go then."

We walked over to the shop and I got a cursive L behind my right ear and he got a K behind his right ear. I said "aw it's so cute, I love it."

He said "yeah this shit is hard."

When we left we had went into a sex store. We went to the back where all the shoes were. I personally am good at walking in heels, but some of the girls need work so they still wear block heels but he's bout to make it known that block heels can't be worn anymore if you are working. He said "they gon be falling all over the place." I laughed and he said "no fr.."

I said "yeah they gotta work on it. I can help them learn if they need it but you know they be hating."

He said "only because you make the most money in that bitch and you don't even strip at all."

I said "just gotta walk around and be nice and pretty."

He laughed and said "yeah cause I let me find out you try and hop on that pole. I'll bring that bitch down myself."

I laughed as I wrapped my hand around the back of his neck. I said "you the only one seeing, touching, fucking, etc. you already know this, I don't want nobody else."

He said "gon fuck around and have my baby." I smiled as we picked out shit that the club needed and then he started trynna be funny. He said "you want this?"

I laughed so hard I almost cried. I said "boy if you don't. Imma smack you." We eventually left and we're just walking around. We stopped and got something to eat.

He said "you so fine."

I smiled and gave him a kiss. I said "that's you daddy."

On our way back I took a nap. When we got back to my apartment I snatched this fucking wig off. I took out all my braids and put my hair half up half down.

He said "my baby got the best hair out here."

I laughed and said "it's aight."