Chapter 3

We got ready to go to the club. I decided I just wanted to chill in his office so I put on a chilling fit. He got dressed and we left. He said "you so sexy baby."

I laughed and said "I'm not even dressed like that right now."

He said "we'll see when we get up here. I'm trynna see something."

I said "okayy."

When we got in his office he locked the door and wrapped his hands around me. He started giving me this deep ass kiss. He said "you gon show me ya set?"

I laughed as I took off my tracksuit and boots. I had on a black set. I pulled him towards me kissing him as he picked me up. He put me on his desk and slid my panties over. He slowly put inserted himself in me, I moaned. I said "oh fuck.."

He lifted my legs up and put them on his shoulders. He said "shit.."

I moaned as he went deeper and gave me long strokes. He put my legs down and gave me a kiss while fucking me. I said "fuck Los.."

He pulled out fast and said "turn around."

I turned around and he started giving me back shots. I tried to push him back a little but that just made him grab my hand which pulled me up then he grabbed my neck lightly squeezing. I said "fuck daddy."

Within 10 minutes we both came and his horny ass was still tryna kiss all over me. I said "I gotta get dressed babe."

He said "fine."

I put my clothes back on and so did he. I gave him a kiss and he made me sit in his lap. I said "you look sexy as hell daddy."

He was rubbing over my hips and kissing me lightly. He said "I love you."

I smiled and said "I love you too. I'm bout to go to make myself a drink. Do you want something?"

He said "yeah can you get me a henny and coke?"

I said "yeah babe I'll be back." He gave me a long ass kiss then hit my ass as I walked. I made it into the bar and I looked around for the liq that we wanted. I made his drink then made me a sex on the beach.

As I was walking upstairs Nana said "Ki!"

I said "hey wassup?"

She said "you not working tonight?"

I said "no I'm just in the office today. We bought y'all some new stuff too. So I'll see you later."

She said "ok see ya."

I went upstairs he was sitting there looking at a paper. I gave him his drink and he said "thank you ma."

I smiled as he gave me a light kiss. I sipped on my drink as I took pictures. I let my nigga get his work done so he doesn't have to worry bout it later.

An hour later I said "are you done?"

He said "yes just about. You ready to go?"

I said "yeah I just wanna lay down."

I smiled as he came over to me pecking all over my lips and face. Then I heard a knock at his office door, he sucked his teeth saying "who is it?"

The person behind the door said "Lala."

I looked at him like fuck she need you for? Then he said "come in."

I just stayed seated and let him do his thing. He said "wassup Lala?"

She said "hey boss. I was wondering if there is anyway I can get a slight raise. See, my 2 year old son father just passed away and now I have no one to watch him. I need the extra money to pay a babysitter."

I automatically felt bad for her. Los said "yeah we can work something out. When do you need it by?"

She said "as soon as possible."

Los said "aight come back at the end of your shift."

She said "thank you" and while walking out she saw me and said "hey Key."

I smiled and said "wassup girl."

Once she was out I closed the door and then sat back on his lap. I said "Karlos."

He looked at me and said "yes? What you saying my whole name for baby?"

I said "cause I like it baby." I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. I said "gimme kiss daddy."

He pulled me towards him and gave me a bunch of kisses. He said "sweet ass lips. Gimme another kiss, but make it nasty."

I laughed as he grabbed my face lightly and we kissed. After that I got up, I said "ok I'm getting up before I get fucked again."

He said "girl. Fine. Let me get Lala shit in order real quick."

I said "I'm going to get another drink."

He said "okay beautiful." I walked out and went to the upstairs bar this time cause I didn't feel like entering the club area. I made myself another drink then returned to his office. I sat and drank my drink just scrolling on Instagram.

kiannestar: big drip, he fell in love wit a lit bitch😅

I posted this picture from our trip to Puerto Rico we took last week. Everyone started liking and commenting on it. Los said "you trynna get my attention?"

I said "no why you say that?"

He said "posting shit like that."

I smiled and said "I never posted it from our trip."

He said "mhm, sexy ass. Better not be out here trynna get other niggas attention."

I said "boy come on now."

At around 4am he gave Lala her money and we left because at that point I was tired. He drove to his place and we stayed there. He said "come on, put on some shorts and let's laid down and watch a movie. I'm bout to go make popcorn and shit."

I laughed at his explanation. I smiled and gave him a kiss. I went upstairs and put on some light grey shorts, and a cropped white tank top. He came up and he said "now come lay down with me."

I said "fine."

I laid next to him as he put on a movie. I cuddled onto him and he said "you better not fall asleep."

I looked at him and laughed. I said "I'm bout to take my ass to sleep Los. I'm tired."

He rolled his eyes and I ignored him getting comfortable on him. He was rubbing my butt lightly until I feel asleep.