Chapter 10

I woke up to Karlos sitting up in bed, I said "why you up baby?"

He said "I'm surprised you was still sleep, the housewarming party is today ma we gotta get up and get ready."

I said "aww you right. Help me up so we can shower and get ready."

He helped me up and we went to the shower. When we got out the shower I dried off and put my robe back on. I blow dried my hair then straightened it. I put on a pair of black shorts, a black bralette, and black slippers. He said "gon get dressed later?"

I said "yeah we gotta lot of cleaning to doo baby." We cleaned all over the houses and got it completely together. I set up a table in the living room about 20 minutes before the party started.

 I set up a table in the living room about 20 minutes before the party started

IMAGINE EVERYTHING IN BLUE

By the door I set up a table that had a bunch of candles on it. There was a sign above the table that said "thank you for helping us warm our home. now let us help you warm yours." In there was about 20 candles of all different options for them to choose.

I went upstairs and he said "you getting ready now?"

I said "yeah people are coming soon." I went over my hair again and put on my dress and heels. I went to the bathroom and did my makeup.

He said "you ready?"

I said "yeah."

He said "good imma take your pictures downstairs come on mama."

@ki

@ki.anne : our first home together🗝 #MeetTheEvans💙
@losthedemon: #MeetTheEvans
@candiceee: awww so proud of you guys🥺❤️
@randomfan221: awww she's so cute, can't wait til she drops the baby
@randomman13: love watching their family come together 🥰
@nanathestripper: finally got the boy to settle down, so happy for yall😍
@lalalove: wishing nothing but blessings for the both of you💜
@karlee: settled my brother down, so happy for yall💙 see y'all soon!

I heard a knock then I followed him to open the door. It was Karlee, Karlos' older sister, and her husband Chris.

 It was Karlee, Karlos' older sister, and her husband Chris