Chapter 8

1 week later in the new house

When I woke up Los was knocked, I got up and showered putting lotion all over my body. I put on a light pink bralette with matching panties and light grey shorts. I went downstairs and started making breakfast. I decided to make biscuits and gravy because that's what I was craving. When I finished I went upstairs and Los was up. I said "I just finished breakfast love."

He said "alright here I com." I went back downstairs with him following me. He said "gimme a kiss mama."

I smiled and pecked his lips. I said "come on I'm hungry."

I made our plates and got us both a cup of orange juice. That shit was soo good. I took my first bite and moaned. I said "damn I snapped."

He laughed and said "yeah this jumping. My son is loving it huh?"

I said "yes that's what he was craving."

When we finished he said "I got the dishes, you can go lay down ma."

I kissed his lips and said "thank you baby."

I went upstairs and laid down. I grabbed my ipad and started making clothing designs. He said "what you doing mama?"

I said "drawing out new designs."

He said "lemme see."

I showed him some of the designs then he came and laid down with me. I put my ipad down as he turned the tv on. I laid my head on his chest and said "I love you."

He said "I love you too mama."

I said "he's awake." He started rubbing my stomach.

He said "I can feel him moving around."

I smiled and said "he loves his daddy."

He said "and I love him."

I said "what are we doing today?"

He said "we can just chill in the house today. Later on, get stuff ready for our lil housewarming party on Saturday."

I smiled and said "yes, you excited?"

He said "to have a whole bunch of people up in our shit? Not really but I know you want to have one."

I said "it's just some family and friends daddy. Not a whole bunch of people."

He said "I know ma. You gon make drinks?"

I said "yeah, but remember our deal."

He said "yeah I know, if you can't have a drink. I can't have a drink."

I smiled and kissed his lips. I said "I'm glad you know baby."

He said "I'm gonna smoke before the party though. Gotta calm my nerves somehow."

I said "that's fine."

He said "you wanna just go now?"

I said "yeah, let me put on some clothes."

"