Chapter 4

2 months later

I woke up and it was 3:30am. Los wasn't in bed next to me, I ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. When I finished I used mouth wash and brushed the fuck out of my teeth. I went and grabbed my phone. I called Los. He said "hello?"

I said "Karlos where the fuck are you?"

He said "calm down mama, I'm at the club."

I said "you waited til I fell asleep? Why'd you leave me?"

He said "Kianne. Are you crying?"

I started crying and said "no."

He said "I'm on my way home babe."

I said "don't come here bye."

He said "girl get yo ass up and unlock the door I'm here."

I said "no find your way in."

He laughed and said "come on babe."

I said "check on top of the door."

He grabbed the key and unlocked the door. He came right into the room and took all his clothes off but boxers and got into the bed. He said "come here mama. Why you crying?"

I said "cause I don't feel good and I just want you to sleep with me baby."

He said "come lay on me then baby."

I smiled as I wrapped his hands around me. He kissed me all over my face and lips. I said "don't leave me while I'm sleep again. You know I don't like you going to the club by yourself."

He said "why? What you don't trust me?"

I said "I trust you. I don't trust them bitches."

He wrapped his arms around me tighter and said "yeah you know you the only one for me. I don't got this K behind my ear for no reason."

I smiled and said "yeah and I don't got this L for nothing."

He said "when we get married, you gotta put your hair up so everyone can see the L."

I laughed and said "of course daddy."

He said "gimme a kiss."

I said "I threw up before I called you by the way."

He said "you ok? You not feeling good?"

I said "I feel better now.."

He said "you been throwing up a little much lately."

I rolled my eyes and said "my stomach has been hurting."

He said "you think.."

I said "think what?"

He said "are you pregnant Key?"

I said "umm I don't know. I didn't think about that. I've been losing weight not gaining though."

He said "we can go get a test in the morning and go to the clinic in the afternoon."

I said "clinic? For what?"

He said "to see if you are pregnant, I know you not thinking what I think your thinking."

I said "what do you think I'm thinking?"

He said "I wasn't gonna make you get an abortion Kianne."

I said "oh fuck no you wouldn't. This my baby."

He said "girl open ya fucking ears."

I said "stop cursing at me."

He let go of me. He said "Kianne. You know I love you more than anyone could ever possibly imagine. I can't picture a future without you. I cannot wait until we can have as many babies as you possibly want."

I said "I love you too." When we finally went to sleep we were sleep most of the day. At 2pm we woke up and I was still exhausted.

He said "imma go grab a few pregnancy tests Ill be back."

I said "ok baby. Be safe and call me when you get there."

He said "okay."

When he came back he gave me a cup of water to drink. I finished it then went to pee. I took 3 different types and they all said pregnant.

I said "Karlosssss."

He said "what? are you ok?"

I said "we having a baby."

He said "a what?"

I said "were gonna be parents."

He wrapped his arms around me and started giving me multiple kisses. He said "I love you ma. We gonna have a beautiful baby and I can't wait."

I smiled into our kisses and he gave me another kiss. I said "I love you too."

He picked me up and brought me to the bed. He said "we going into hiding.. we'll pop out when you get further along."

I said "sounds good, I want a peaceful pregnancy."

He said "you gon be a great mom."

I said "you are going to be a great daddy."

He said "yo sexy ass."

I said "I'm so happy."

He said "our baby gonna be spoiled, I can't wait."

We just sat for a while holding each other, not saying a word just in peace. I felt tears build up in my eyes. I said "I'm so glad that I met you Los.. life would be so different without you."

He rubbed my back and said "you ain't gotta worry bout a life without me. I'm here forever baby, whether you like it or not."

I smiled as big as I could and said "good."