eight [cold nights]

October senses,

It senses the way I'm catching feeling for you Jennie

It senses the way I'm catching feeling for you Jennie. Because in the middle of the sun. You were reflecting like a diamond - crystal clear and we weren't really talking.

Even when the teacher approached me and said that I was an amazing student, I didn't want to look so right in front of her or in front of them.

I wanted to feel right, for you.

Jennie would walk closer, almost being so brave to talk to someone like me, who wasn't used to the attention.

"I want your help". She easily whispers.

All I do is nod, and wait for you to speak. Your lover's eyes become so raw and full of flames. He would clench his jaw and try to make me fear him. But I didn't fear anyone when he feared losing you.

It's like he felt that I would steal you away, and never give you back when you, yourself came to me.

He angrily comes to us, and pulls you away from me, when I wasn't even holding your hand.

"What's wrong with you?!". Jennie's hands would be raised in madness, and it left him feeling guilty.

"What's between you and her?". He would ask.

"Nothing, I just wanted her help". Jennie admits. "Why her?".

Jennie's eyes wouldn't dare to look him in the eye, "Jennie, I asked why her?".

The nod that came from him, seemed to shake through the clouds - the fragile Jennie looked bluntly at him.

With no trace of evident emotion,

"Don't worry, she means nothing to me".

Jennie said with the most relaxed facial expression, he looked at her with pride. But she didn't notice, she didn't notice how my heart slowly broke at her words.

A little more than it normally does.

And I would freeze in the cold - not feeling your warmth.