nineteen [who are you? ]

Class ends,

And like a slow walker, I wait for everyone to leave

And like a slow walker, I wait for everyone to leave. I was the last, and I didn't even mind the silence of the hallways.

"Why do you look so lonely?".

I looked back and saw a guy, who looked my age. Leaning against a locker, with his eyes closed.

"I'm not, I just—".

"Don't lie". He opened his eyes, still not meeting my gaze. "Anyone can see it, if they just stop and stare at you. It's easy to sense it".

I shrugged my head, "Time doesn't stop, so why shall they?".

He furrowed his eyebrows, as I walked away. 

I didn't even make it to the end of the stairs before seeing Jennie, standing in the middle of the parking lot with her arms crossed - a leather jacket protecting her from the cold.

"You can't come to practice". Jennie licked her lips and made me dryly laugh.

"Pardon?".

"You heard me, you can't come to practice". She blankly tried to command me, but not you Jennie, will I listen to now.

"And who are you?".

"I'm Jennie". She walked closer, "The girl you're dying to have". The wicked smile on her face didn't make me step back.

"In that case; I'm attending the practice. Because I'm someone, you will regret ever breaking their trust, Jennie".