twenty two [hurtful wishes]

Chaeyoung faintly smiled,

I explained everything to her and waited for her madness to shoot me with her flames, but she was soft as a rose petal

"You know Lisa, I must admit that I've liked you since day one, but I see the way you look at her, and I know Jennie so well. She likes you, I know that". Rosè rubbed my back, kissing my cheek and pulling me into her embrace.

"Why are you refusing to let yourself be happy?".

"I.. I ask myself that all the time, but maybe because I'm not like them". I admit, and she let my words sink in before shrugging her head.

"Because you aren't like them, I've liked you, Lisa". Rosè voice echoes through her room, "Because you aren't like them, I'm sure that's why she's scared to let herself feel that way about you. Which is wrong".

I pulled away, letting my gaze reflect the heavy emotions I was carrying inside my chest.

"I don't want to hurt you". I said in a whisper.

"And I don't want to see that frown..". Rosè points at the frown that was visible on my face.

"I want you to be happy Lisa". She starts, "And I wish you find your happiness with her".

I could feel the pain that came out of every word she spoke, "Is that your wish?".

She nodded, and I pinched her cheeks before kissing her vibrantly on her lips. She was taken aback because we never kissed before, and it was the first and last one possible.

I pulled away and watched how her eyes were closed.

"I never knew kissing you would be this great, but well it's too late". I chuckled at her comment.

"I should've been honest with you from the beginning Chaeyoung". I looked down but she lifted my chin so our eyes can meet. The smile that traced her lips was so beautiful, but her eyes enchanted me and made me stare still. "I appreciate your honesty and no, it's never too late to fall in love isn't it?".

I nodded at her.

"You truly have a heart made out of gold". I admitted and watched how she wrapped her arms and legs around me like a koala.

"And you're stuck with me, Lisa".

"I truly am".