01-Satan - 0-Losers

Bonus #2

They never imagined Sam choosing a side between the thought of a happily ever after or leave and have a new chapter of her story.
It wasn't easy to see her go.

They knew it was their fault and they stayed oblivious about that fact and the consequences were paid.

It's karma, after all.

Sam was different from Lydia.

That much they finally know.

And they were so slow to fucking see that. They were such a moron who've caused a lot of damage. And the damage was done and now they paid the price and it's such a shame to lose someone who you've been all your life.

SAM WAS NOT LYDIA.

Lydia won't hesitate to choose them. She would never leave their side. She'll always forgive them, but not Sam. Sam was born as fragile and naive, raised in an environment filled with laughter and joy and that's why she's so dependent of them but she became someone. She became a person who could walk up to her own path.

But she was kind.

Sam was kind in every way people look at her.

Sam wasn't evil. She forgave them and let her in her heart again. She never placed a grudge against them because her smile was genuine when she look at them. Her eyes would twinkle fondly at them.

So she is kind.

Because even though she left, she didn't just leave them completely. Sam still have a place in her heart that was still completely theirs. 

So when summer rolled in, she invited them in.

"Hi, Isaac." Sam said as she went towards him to give him a warm smile and hug. "Nice to see you!"

"Hey, Sammy." He hugged her back with the same warmth. "Me too, love."

"How are you?" Lucas said worriedly as he walked towards her. "Have you been eating well?"

"Of course she is!" Josephine playfully glared at him. "I won't let her starve to death. I'm not that evil."

"So what? You're a half baked evil Satan?" Xendrix said casually, yawning a bit.

Sam gasped at him in disbelief.

Daniel's shoulder shook but he hid his laughter with cough and apparently, the Stones laughed at that.

(Wrong move...)

"Xen, that's not very nice." Daniel said, trying to compose himself.

"Anyways!" Tyler snorted, saving Xendrix from a very raging bull (Or Satan). "You look great by the way, and Lucas she looks healthy so keep your panties in."

The man glared at him.

"Hey, Sam." Noah moved towards her and kissed her cheek. "Glad to see you again."

Sam hummed. "You too, Noah."

"Sammy Wammy!" Kyle shouted, a grin plastered on his face as he push Noah aside to give her a warm, bone crushing hug.

"K-Kyle!" Sam gasped in surprise, patting his back in a friendly way while having a tight smile plastered on her face. "W-Wait... Can't breathe! Can't breathe! T-Time out!"

"Oh... " He lets go of her but his grin never wavered.

The seventeen year old teen gasped and punched his arm weakly. "You're planning on murdering me, aren't you?"

"You were such a shorty before and now look at you!" Kyle laughed. "You're now the height of Jayden when he was sixteen years old."

"Stop changing the subject!" Sam whined but her complaint fell on deaf ears.

"Are you calling me little?" Jayden popped out of nowhere, making his glare directly at Kyle.

"No, not at all." Kyle answered him innocently.

Sam look at Jayden and ran towards him. "Jay-Jay!"

Jayden snorted and carried her up, twirling her around much to everyone's dismay.

"Good to see you again!" She said cheerfully.

"You get to greet him cheerfully while we get the boring ones?" Noah gasped and placed a hand right against his chest, right where his heart is. "You wound me."

Sam stuck out her tongue childishly.

"That means that I'm her favorite." Jayden triumphantly said.

"What?" Kyle snorted. "I'm her favorite, moron."

"I am." Lucas said confidently. "Because I'm already like a mother to her."

"That just sounds wrong on so many levels." Tyler snickered, making Lucas glare at him.

"I'm her favorite!" Xendrix exclaimed irritatingly. "Duh."

Sam rolled her eyes at them. "Shush! Aunt Josephine's my favorite."

And then she ran towards her favorite aunt and gave her a hug.

Josephine smirked and looked at everyone with an annoying smile plastered on her face.

"Guess it's one for Satan and zero for  losers."

Damn it!