We'll meet again!

This is complete! Geez, I'm shouting with joy!

Hey guys! So that's the last of it!

This is the end of the line.

It's the ending.

And you can skip this not If you guys hate a super corny thank you note!

I hope that you guys enjoyed Sam's adventure! It's been such a pleasure reading all of your comments and I'm so thankful for you guys!

Thank you for clicking on this story, for giving it a try and supporting it till the end. It means that it's doesn't suck, right? XD

It truly means a lot to know that you guys have enjoyed this story and have been supporting it till the end. Giving me lots of encouragement to continue and giving this book lots and lots of love. This is my first story so seeing people liking it is just making me shake with happiness. It's mind blowing!

Thank you for sticking with me. Thank you for being patient when I'm giving slow updates. Honestly, I thought that I won't have much readers so thank you. Thank you for being great! Thank you for being supportive. Thank you for being honest. Thank you for loving it. Thank you for the encouragements.

I love you guys. ♥♥

I can't even explain my gratitude for those who voted and commented on my story. I love reading your comments. I love how you gave out your opinions on it. It's surprising and I can't thank you enough.

So this is the end.

Still couldn't believe it. After all of that, it's the end.

So guys, I hope you guys enjoyed it. I hope you guys liked the book.

But before ending it, I have some questions. :)

First, how was the story? Why did you like it?

Second, what's your favorite moment here?

Who's your favorite character?

Who's your most hated character and why?

Third, do you have any questions for me?

Fourth, would you read this again?

Last one, did you really enjoy this book? Was it okay or a meh or it's not really okay?

So I'm not going to make a book about Sam and Gabriel. I ended this book in way that feels right to me. Gabriel and Sam is happy finally here. In a way, they also got their happily ever after. It wouldn't feel right if I continued and make their own separate story. So I'm sorry for disappointing the people who wanted a book about them.

I'm sorry if the ending wasn't what you expected or if some were dissapointed with the ending. I just feel like the ending was right.

I don't want Sam to stay in a family who've lied and betrayed her. I know that we should be giving them second chances, I know that she should've been rational and said something about her nightmares and pain and not being a complete child, she should've tried harder and I know that.

But would you really want to stay with someone who have lied to you and have used you because they're suffering? What about you? You're suffering too, right? I don't want Sam to stay any longer because she was trying to fix the problem but she was traumatized that her brain just wiped that memory out and everybody ignored that.

So yes, I want Sam and her family to still be a family but not in a way that was like before. She have forgiven them, but she didn't forget the things that her family have done.

I hope nobody's dissapointed and nobody's mad at me for ending it this way. If you are disappointed or mad at me then.... Err... Just keep it to yourselves? I'm so sorry guys but I don't do well with confrontations!

So for the last time...

I love you and thank you for reading this book!