Wolf?

3rd POV

He was checking around when he noticed a wooden necklace. He stopped himself from stepping on it, luck was on his side, as gravity could have been a lot harder to resist. He bent down and picked it up, he inspected it more and found a wolf carving. As he loves wolves, he saw no harm in taking it. He loves wolf trinkets and items...

Tori is a 22-year-old guy. He has a job as a store manager. It may not be the best, but it is enough for his house and pets. But there is something that has always sort of been noticeable in his life..

Now, his family has a history of being a bit too obsessive over things they like, so it wasn't as weird to him. His mother obsesses over cats, his father obsesses over stamps. His sister obsesses over guys, which does sound normal. But I guess it was never surprising to them when he started obsessing over wolves at a very young age.

He is quiet about his obsession though. His father is not as vocal about his stamps either, but you can still tell he loves them. His mother was very vocal about it when she was younger but has learned how to control herself as she has gotten older. His sister? She has never gotten quieter or more in control. She is still crazy about guys.

Tori never wanted to bother others, so he always kept to himself about these things because to anyone else, it's not important. His family never failed him or made him feel bad, he just sort of got that personality as time went on. But there may just be someone who is waiting for him, for him to come "home"...

"Ai, geez," Tori said, sniffling. "Why must winter be so cold? And sick-inducing? Fuck," he whispers. "You okay, T?" Arue asked, concerned. "Nah, mate. I'm good. Nothing I can't handle!" Tori said cheerily, patting Arue's head.

Arue is a young one. A 17-year-old in age but a pure-hearted young one in spirit. One of innocence and care. He works alongside Tori but he often worries about him. Tori loves Arue to death, because he feels he will break if not handled right, so he feels the need to protect him and let all his worries fade away. Arue is an abandoned teen, one who could not go to school after his family ditched him. He does have a "place" he lives in, but he has never spoken of where. Most of his past is an entire mystery.

"Seriously, you worry too much about me. Why is that, Arue-chan?" He asked, curious. "Because you're precious and flimsy!" Tori flinched at that. "Bad word choice, but I mean you are del-I-cote?" "It's del-i-cate, delicate, love," Tori says, warmly.
Arue-chan smiles and kisses Tori's cheek, "You're de-del-de-DELICATE!" He accidentally screams in Tori's face. Tori just smiles, "You're too adorable, Arue-chan."

It may seem strange to anyone else but for them, it's the normal. Yes, who is the boss of the store or the company? Why is there only a manager and check-out worker? How did he get to be manager? Who hired them? Why aren't there any other workers? There is a reason why these two are so close and why they care about each other so much. Some people come to this store, noticeably customers who favor these two idiots, but it's still pretty abandoned in the sense of workers and an actual boss. Tori does a lot to keep it running. The situation is strange and far from logical, but life has never made sense for the two in any case.

The day goes about in the usual manner. Busy sometimes, more busy in the afternoon and after work hours. Then closing time at 8. It was about the afternoon when it happened.

Tori was checking the store, fixing things up, checking item count, looking at price tags and such. "Geez, this is a lot for a can of soup. I wouldn't even want to pay for this. I must of been dazed when I priced it," Tori whispers. He lowers the price a bit. As he was making his way around, his foot touched something before his other foot could crush it. He stopped and bent down.

"What the? What is this?" Tori said, amazed. "And it even has a wolf carving," he says, taking a closer look. Tori looks from left to right and sees no one claiming it, so he takes it. He puts it in his pocket, to later inspect. "TORI-SAN! COME ON!" Arue yells, disrupting the store. Tori quickly makes his way over to Arue and flicks his head, "Be more quiet, kid!" "Ngggghhhh, sorrrryyyyy!" Arue whimpers. Tori sighs, the kid is only 17, but he needs to be more quiet.

"It's okay, just be more quiet."

"Okay!"

"Shhh."

"Shhh."

"Quit copying me and get to work."

"Fiiiine," Arue says, sticking his tongue out at Tori. He just scoffs in reply.