Chapter One.

Gintoki sits on the floor with his legs crossed, back against the couch. His eyes are shut in apparent bliss as (Name), sitting behind him on the couch, gently runs her fingers through his hair in massaging movements.

He lazily reaches out his hand to pat the head of a sleeping Sadaharu, still enjoying the feeling of (Name)'s fingers in his hair; Shinpachi, sitting on the other couch, looks up from his book and exhales a small, questioning sound. 

"Huh, you two look like a couple right now," he comments.

Gintoki opens one eye to gaze at Shinpachi curiously, (Name)'s hands stopping their movements as she looks at Shinpachi with narrowed eyes. 

"Huh?" She asks in atone of disbelief as though she were being accused of a crime.

"Well," Shinpachi attempts to explain. "You... you are massaging him," he mutters.

She pouts. "So? He said his head hurt. Since when do we have to be a couple for me to be nice?"

Shinpachi leans back into the couch, dropping his book to raise his hands defensively under (Name)'s vaguely threatening tone. He notices the amused glint in Gintoki's eye, a bead of sweat forming on Shinpachi's forehead.

"Uh, no, I-" he huffs. "Well, why don't you give me a massage?" He inquires.

Shinpachi's jaw drops in disbelief as (Name) crosses her arms and gives a firm, "No. I would have, but then you accused me of acting too nice and it being suspicious."

Shinpachi flings his arms up. "What?! No I didn't!" He cries, finally sighing a 'fine,' of defeat and picking his book up, digging his nose into it. 

Gintoki grins, sticking his tongue out at the boy as (Name)'s fingers tangle themselves in his hair again, a small, mischievous grin on her lips. 

"Shinpachi," The Samurai speaks, earning the boy's pouting attention. 

"If you want a massage from a woman, you've gotta smooth talk her. Y'know, tell her she has nice boobs or whatever."

He's smacked on the head by a scowling (Name), Shinpachi giving him a dead-fish look. 

"Gintoki, you're a terrible man."