Chapter Thirteen.

A faint smile sits on Gintoki's lips as he sits on the floor of (Name)'s small apartment, his eyes watching her with an affectionate glint. He watches her as she simply lies on her couch, a book in her hand and a focused expression settled on her face. 

She turns the page of the book and reads for a second before glancing over at Gintoki. She gives a confused look, touching her mouth gently. 

"Is there something on my face?"

"Yeah. It's called beauty," Gintoki grins teasingly, a slight red hue forming on (Name)'s cheeks. 

"Shut up. You have something on your face, too."

"I do?"

"You do. It's a pretty ugly look. You should fix it."

Gin touches his face in confusion. (Name) puts down her book, reaching over towards him. She pinches his cheeks, pulling them apart and causing him to squeak in pain. 

"Yeah, definitely needs some touching up," she laughs teasingly, letting his cheeks go. Gintoki huffs.

"How dare you. I was trying to be cute, you know."

"I know." She grins, sitting in front of him with her legs crossed and flicking his forehead. "It worked."

A teasing grin falls on Gin's lips, his eyebrows wiggling. "Oh? So, I won you over with my," he flexes his arms, "charm?" (Name) pulls a disgusted face. 

"Not anymore."

She squeals in surprise as Gintoki suddenly grabs her and pushes her back, his fingers tickling her sides. "Hey, hey, hey! Stop it!"

She cries between laughter, a similar laugh escaping Gintoki. 

"Only if you say I'm the best!"

She laughs harder as he increases his tickling. "Gin, stop it! Stop it!"

"Say I'm the best!" 

"Fine, fine! You're the best."

She heaves for breath as Gintoki finally releases her from his clutches, a triumphant smile radiating pride from him. 

"The best at being a little shit," (Name) giggles, stopping Gintoki's movements towards her by pushing him back instead, falling on top of him. A laugh erupts between them, only stopping when Gintoki leans up to peck her lips. 

"You're a little shit, but you're my little shit." (Name) smiles, her hands cupping his cheeks as she reaches down to meet his lips with her own.