Prologue

A/N So I got this idea off an amazing prompt on Tumblr realizing how creative and amazing it was, you should totally check it on Tumblr called otherworldy sinning-on-a-sunday,  seeing as it was really creative and different as seeing as I forgot how much I love the movie Coraline I hope you guys enjoy a tweaked version of my own its completely her idea not my own.

Jimin flicked his pitch-black button eyes around his little workshop. He wasn't too sure what he was waiting for, but he needed the doll back. If he was gonna put another plan in action. His cold-like skin traced the little workbench before the small breeze went by the window, he slowly got up and cracked a tiny side smile carefully catching the worn-out doll straight into his hands, settling back down into his chair.

Jimin trained his eyes to focus on the doll slowly starting to cut the doll's clothes off, discarding the shredded cloth getting to work fast. He first started with getting rid of all the signs that the doll was a boy, grabbing a cloth to match the familiar hoodie Sage wore.

He was stitching with an amazing focus that not many humans could do, not do without blinking for so long. The cold breeze just brushed past all his black hair making his already cold skin, paler, and almost freezing to the very touch.

Jimin leaned back a bit, slowly tapping his finger across his black button eyes tilting his head studying his work, what once use to be the young teen Jungkook.

He almost had every little detail of Sage. He had her rich brown skin color making the doll, he even managed with the yarn to make her blonde braids, and outfit.

Just one small great detail was missing, and he couldn't put his finger on it quite yet but it was missing something he had that small little freckles, even a small scar that was across the stomach of the doll, It really did resemble the girl he loved.

He let a small frown go across his face as he slowly held the doll close.

"I'll see you soon Sage, soon you'll be here, happy and nothing will take me away from you," Jimin whispered carefully to the doll, his hunger for some reason hadn't gotten too high yet, which was a good thing. Over the years it grew wildly, and only some much could Jungkook do.

He didn't need to be scaring Sage away. He had the perfect plan set in motion. That is, if it went according to thought.

Jimin slowly got up still holding the doll close, he made his way to the open window and held the doll out watching it float away with the breeze and wind.

He smiled folding his arms across his chest the window slowly shutting the fading breeze gone away.

He now had to get everything ready for her arrival. It had to be perfect... No, it needed to be perfect. As perfect as it could be.