Chapter Three

Sage's Pov
"Babe I almost fell down a well yesterday."

"Un-huh baby."

"I could have died."

"Yep,"

"Taehyung said it's so deep, you can see stars in the middle of the day."

"I'm sure you could."

I wanted to exclaim loudly but held myself back from it. The very next day passed and once again, it was heavy raining outside. Creating way too much mud and grossness.

Jimin was back again working typing away on his laptop, his bathrobe wrapped around him, looking half asleep.

I held my mini doll on the counter, looking out the window drinking some apple juice.  "So can I go see Taehyung?" I called out curious-looking away from the window for just a minute.

"Its raining Sage, wait till it clears up tomorrow." Well at least I know he was paying attention.

I sighed setting the empty cup on the sink before watching Jimin slide a notepad across the table.

"Go explore the house, count everything you see, hell even look at places you want more decorations at, just let me work." He groaned looking up at me.

I didn't even argue this time I just scooped up the notepad and pen, holding the little me close, trailing my way out the kitchen. Time for an adventure. I joked inside my head.

________________________
How many windows was that now? Six. I gave a small head nod jotting down in the notepad letting all the time tick-tock away.

So far we had about ten doors if you count the ones outside, and about twenty different windows. I entered the small area that was gonna be the living room, looking around at the covered up couch.

"No more doors?" I whispered looking around, trying to spot any glancing around. I looked in surprise to see the doll was gone off the little table making me sigh tilting my head looking around. 

I walked passed the fireplace and glanced towards the faded wallpaper and blinked watching with interest seeing the doll was leaning against the wall, but where a mini door could lead by the panel.

I fluttered my eyes a few times before rushing over and sitting down tracing the mini door outline. "Babe!" I yelled over my shoulder still tracing it.

"I'm really really busy baby!" I kept tracing the outline. I guess I'll have to do it myself. I nibbled on my lower lip.

"Where do you keep all the keys!" I yelled again, scrambling up off the floor "second drawer in the kitchen." I practically sprinted into the kitchen and opened up the drawer looking through about thirty different keys.

And found an unfamiliar one with a button. I picked the key up tracing it before I made my way back to the living room kneeling down.

I cut along the outline of the door with the edge of the key, before inserting the key unlocking the mini door hoping to find something really cool and weird.

My smile fell when all I saw was brick walls "really bricks." I whined pressing my palm against the other side disappointed.

Maybe it was cut off when they made the house. I puffed out my cheeks before shutting the small door sitting back on my butt, glancing at the doll, seeing it was staring up at me.

Well way too go for the adventure in the house. I chuckled to myself glancing over to the window where the rain was still pouring down. I took a little time out of my day to just watch the little drop cascade down slowly over the window.

____________________
The following night had passed through, and I found myself going to bed early after spending some time on my phone and watching TV I wasn't that hungry.

  But I suddenly woke up early looking around the slight darkroom in confusion, I looked over to see Jimin was fast asleep with light snores leaving him as he slept on his side peacefully. So it wasn't him making that noise. Who was?

I slowly moved the blankets off me trying not to make so much noise rubbing at my face.

The small light coming from the room bouncing off the TV showed the bedroom door was open a crack, and right by the cracks of the door were two little mice.

I blinked a little before getting out of bed quickly watching the mice run straight out the door and I quickly but quietly ran straight out the door following after the mice slightly slipping on my socks as I flew down the stairs watching the mice run straight into the living room where I followed.

I didn't notice at first but the little door was open again, and I watched the mice slip through the crack.

I slide onto my knees confused, slowly sitting in front of the door, I opened it up, but a tiny little gasp left me in shock as I slowly wasn't gazing at a brick wall. I was gazing into a spiral of beauty, with a door on the other end.