Chapter Two

Sage's Pov
"Stupid Jimin, stupid everything," I grumbled kicking my boots into the ground, and muddy dirt roughly.  I let all the light pitter-patter of the rainfall down against my smooth skin.

It was very peaceful, almost like a full-body shower. I had been walking up the hill for hours, and it seemed to carry on and on even more.

Where the hell was this well? I wonder how deep it is. These questions seemed to float through my head with very much ease.

I puffed my cheeks out the light breeze flowing pass me. I had an amazing view of everything.  "Look there's the pink palace," I mumbled more to myself smiling folding my arms. It looks bigger from far away.

"You keep stomping you'll fall right straight down." A small little gasp left me when I flicked my head to the side to see a small figure was now near me.

His voice was so bubbly, and yet at the same time deep. I blinked for a few minutes, before slowly smiling when I studied him.

"Wait I know you, well I've heard about you, you're Eun's nephew Taehyung right?" I called out seeing him flash me a happy grin.

"That's me, oh! You're Jimin's girlfriend umm... Sage!" He beamed reaching foreword holding his hand out for me to shake which I did softly.

"I'm surprised she let you guys move in so quickly, she never rents out that part of the pink place," Taehyung informed me glancing away from me to gaze at the pink place.

"What do you mean?" I found myself asking curious like. "Well I'm not supposed to talk about, but when she was younger, her brother Jungkook went missing, she hasn't really been the same since." Taehyung trailed off.

"He just went missing?" I asked softly watching Taehyung nod his head.  "Oh, that reminds me! How could I forget," Taehyung exclaimed.

He was beaming before he pulled out a small handmade doll, and i was astounded by the looks of it, my dyed blonde braids, my skin tone, the doll was even wearing my favorite hoodie, jeans, and vans.

"Cool huh? I found it in Eun's attic, look familiar." Taehyung beamed out. I was lost for words, and just in shock. Instead of having normal eyes she had black button eyes.

"How the hell did you make it exactly like me..."

"I found it this way."

_________________________
I found myself trailing my way back home, with the little mini, me doll under my arm.

I had stayed out until dark talking to Taehyung he was a sweet kid, but you could tell living with his Aunt Eun, she had gotten crazier over the years.

By the time I stepped foot in the house Jimin had actually cooked dinner and was waiting for me.

"There you are I was wondering where you were," Jimin exclaimed sending messages on his phone.  He looked up setting it aside watching me sit down next to him, and I sat the doll on the table by my plate.

"Sorry I lost track of time, I met Taehyung," I commented cracking a smile seeing Jimin's attention wasn't on me, but the doll.

"What the hell is that!" Jimin exclaimed looking at the doll, tilting his head. I glanced back at the doll and smiled faintly.

"Oh its a mini-me, Taehyung found it, isn't it cool." I chuckled lightly pushing the dolls' braids back.

"More like creepy, I knew Taehyung would also fall under Eun'a crazy." Jimin rolled his eyes amused taking a sip from his glass he started eating.

"Taehyung isn't crazy, how dare you Jimin, I'm sure he has been through a lot since Eun lost Jungkook." I defended the seventeen-year-old kid.

Jimin sometimes just has a hard time understanding "I'm sure he has." Jimin responded rolling his eyes.  "Are you gonna eat?" He stated focusing back on his plate. I breathed out a sigh, before looking at the doll placing it on its side, starting to eat in silence lost with my thoughts.

"I'm glad you met him though, I think you both need friends, plus you can still meet our neighbors," Jimin called out flashing me a tiny smile watching me.

"And have you met them?" I asked folding my arms across my chest for a moment.

"No I haven't left the house, but downstairs, Kim Namjoon, and Min Yoongi, and upstairs, Kim Seokjin, make new friends, tell them I say hi, it gives you something to do tomorrow, you also can explore the house." Jimin suggested.

I breathed out a soft sigh. I hated when he treated me like a little girl. Sometimes it didn't even feel like we were dating.

"Okay." I meekly replied slouching back into my seat, taking a sip from the water. And for some odd reason, it felt like someone was watching me.

Other then Jimin's eyes on me I looked around a bit, the heavy feeling still there. How strange I thought to myself quietly.