Chapter Five

Sage's Pov
The following day passed by, and I was woken up the next day to the bright sunlight, I, of course, had the first thought was it was all a dream. I had woken up in bed alone, but I was back home.

The mini-me doll was resting on the dresser watching me. So, of course, my ill-thought was it was a dream. I had showered and gotten dressed in a sweater and some jeans, putting my braids in a ponytail. Before I picked up the doll, and made my way downstairs, going into the living room, opening up the little door, and of course there were bricks.

"Huh?" I whispered quietly to myself before, I pressed my palm against it feeling small coldness, but heat as well. I fluttered my eyes a few times when I heard the sound of the coffee machine and I knew Jimin was awake.

I stood up and made my way into the kitchen, seeing a fully dressed Jimin with two cups of coffee, leaning on the counter. He looked up to meet my eyes and chuckled surprise

"Well look who is up, you slept till noon." Jimin pointed out I blinked in more shock. "You actually noticed." I joked digging in the fridge finding an apple picking it up.

"Hey!" Jimin exclaimed. "I'm not that oblivious." He muttered. I made a sound from the back of my throat chuckling.

"Anyways I need to tell you about this dream I had last night," I commented shutting the fridge door again. " I'm listening, but make it quick I gotta get back to writing. " Jimin called sipping from his first cup of coffee.

I huffed but then started talking. "So there was this other world, you were there but, you weren't you, you had buttons eyes and were cooking in the middle of the night all these Korean dishes," I explained fast gesturing around, leaving out some parts cause I didn't know if it was strange feeling the sensations of kissing someone felt real.

"I had buttons eyes? And I was cooking? You must have been dreaming." Jimin giggled watching me focused.I

"I only cook cause I know you can't very well." Jimin said walking past me still giggle, "but it sounds cute babe. " Jimin kisses my cheeks before he went to go to his little office, making me huff.

He basically said I can't cook, which is a lie I always cook. Taking a bite out of the apple. I set the doll down heading out the front door, and I looked down to see the mail was on the porch.

I slowly picked up the mail packages and shifted through them. None of them were addressed to Jimin and Me but they all say, Kim. But which one?

I looked at the first name and made a mental note. Kim Seokjin making my way towards the steps I saw a large arrow was pointing up towards the attic space with the large name Kim Seokjin.

I redirected my course and made my way up the attic stairs still holding the packages. I climbed up the stairs and shifted my weight before I knocked on the door calling out.

"Hello? Our mail got mixed up." I exclaimed it wasn't a few minutes later the bright white door was flung open.

I took a step back seeing a wild blonde hair male but he was very handsome indeed, who was looking at me very confused before I showed him the packages and he gasps taking them.

"Oh thank you! The mailman always is doing that, he is too lazy to walk up here." He laughed this very unique laugh that I couldn't help but giggle at.

"Oh, where are my manners I'm Seokjin, you must be Sage." He greeted me with a smile holding out his hand, which I took shaking.

"That I am, you must know Jimin then even though he never comes out of the house." I giggled seeing him chuckle. "I do yeah Eun always tells us who moves in." He explained.

Once again I smiled at his bubbly personality, "whats the packages for?" I asked curiously like and Seokjin glanced down at them with a smile.

"Oh, I'm training mice, trying to make my own little mice circus." He explained and I blinked deeply. that explains the mice yesterday night.

"That's really really cool." I beamed at him, seeing him blushing deeply "well thank you for bringing these to me, I hope to see you around more." Seokjin beamed at me.I

"Likewise. " I repeated slowly waving goodbye, I started making my way down heading towards the car wondering if I left anything in there, but was startled when I heard my name being called loudly from behind me.

I saw Seokjin had run back outside and followed me all the way down here. I blinked and focused on him. "The mice wanted me to tell you, don't go through the little door." He panted out holding his chest a little.

I slowly tilted my head confused. "Wait the little door behind the wallpaper? But it's all bricked up." I stammered more intrigued now. More intrigued by the fact Seokjin could talk to mice.

We continued talking for a few more minutes before he had to go do some things. So it just left me standing here wondering what to do next. I could go meet our other neighbors Namjoon and Yoongi, or maybe go and try and hang out with Taehyung.

I just didn't wanna bug Jimin anymore today. And of course, my thoughts started to drift off to the other Jimin.

I just wanted to know if it was all a dream. I started chewing at my lower lip. Before I heard a tiny meow, of course, I had to look down because Jimin loved cats and it so happened there was a cute black cat with huge round eyes staring up at me.

"Hi, cutie," I mumbled kneeling down slowly checking the collar seeing the name Hobi on it making me crack a smile before I started petting the cat hearing it purr happily.

"Who do you belong to cutie," I mumbled stroking all over the cat's fur. "I see you met Hoseok." a bright cheerful voice called out happily. I looked up with a smile and giggled.

"Hey, Taehyung!"