Chapter Six

Other Jimin's Pov
It really was quite boring around here when I wasn't spying on Sage through the doll eyes. At least now I have Taehyung in motion and there's another him as well. A small side smirk made its way across my lips as I let the needle slip in and out of the black fabric, using my teeth to bite the string off, humming happily.

She did really enjoy hoodies. I knew her better then he did. I slowly scowled before I focused my eyes to train into the dolls' eyes, watching Sage talking with Taehyung back in the real world.

She was holding that disgusting cat. I held back a noise but shook it away, spying and listening in all the way up from the window in her bedroom.

"So Jungkook just disappeared in here?" I heard her sweet bell-like voice question. Taehyung nodded at her as he kept explaining the story to her.

I slowly stood up off my chair placing the new hoodie on the chair making my way to the hallway where the mirror stood, I mumbled a small thing before the mirror starting glowing, and I stepped inside the mirror looking around the dark area.

I haven't been in here in a while. But there laid Jungkook starting at the wall with this dull look in his eyes. I slowly walked over to him and kneeled down stroking his hair he quickly snapped at me.

"Don't touch me Jimin I wanna go home!" I breathed out a small sigh.  "Jungkook I promise you just need to wait a few days, then I'll let you go home." I cooed quietly stroking his hair.

I was so lonely, and back then I had Jungkook. Now I was gonna have Sage the love of my life. He just stayed quiet, and I kept stroking his hair lovingly.

____________________________
Sage's Pov
"Thanks, Namjoon and Yoongi I promise to visit again!" I waved over my shoulder with a grin, slowly making my way up the steps away from Yoongi and Namjoon's house after some time with Taehyung and Hobi the cat, I met my last two amazing neighbor's.

"Your welcome Sage we are always here if you wanna talk! Holly shut up stop barking!"

"Don't tell her to shut up! "

I slowly giggled shaking my head once their voice faded, and I looked up into the night sky. It was a fun day, but more brought out my curious side. Before I knew it. I made my way back inside heading to go to slip, wanting more than anything for another new dream for tonight.

In a blink of an eye, I had fallen asleep, woken up to loud squeaking, and out the bed I was rushing downstairs fast, opening the little door where the tunnel was crawling my way inside. Ending up on the other side.

I smiled to myself when I heard the humming and I found myself excited. "Jimin!" I exclaimed rushing towards the hallway quickly being caught by the other Jimin his smiling face at me. He kissed my forehead. "Hi, baby." He beamed at me.

I smiled slowly cupping his face stroking his cheeks. He kept his arms wrapped around my waist. "I was wondering," I mumbled shyly, watching as he looked at me gently, nodding his button eyes at me.

"Can we cook together tonight?" I asked very hopefully. The smile on his face was so pure as he nodded his head.  "Of course Princess come on, how about we make pancakes with strawberries." He told me happily.

I quickly nodded my head holding his soft warm hand back following him to the kitchen taking note his outfit was a pitch-black hoodie that matches my own favorite one, it really suited his black hair, so did the sweat pants.

The other Jimin gathered up all the ingredients cracking the eggs, mixing the whole mix up, I was feeling playful so I dipped my finger into the batter poking his nose watching him scrunch it up, and dart his tongue out trying to lick it, I was a giggling mess.

"You look so silly." I giggled grabbing a strawberry feeding it to him which he took between his teeth giggling at me slowly eating it. He pressed a quick kiss to my lips softly and I had to return the kiss fully.

Back in the real world, it had been such a long time since Jimin kissed me, even hugged me. I gently tangled my hands in his hair feeling him set the bowl to the side gripping my sides firmly but gently as he moved his lips deeper, brushing his nose against my own.

We pulled away after a quick minute, and I giggled shyly tracing my hands down his chest as he smiled pecking my lips one last time, as he fed me a strawberry which I happily ate.

After a while, the pancakes were done, and we had sat and eaten before I was full. "baby I have a surprise for you." The other Jimin told me happily. I looked at him confused watching as he gestured to the backdoor where he got up to open it and to my surprise there stood Taehyung.

Well, a other Taehyung instead of the blue hair that he had back in the real world it was blonde and he had button eyes.

"Taehyung!" I exclaimed happily looking up at Jimin who was smiling at me "Why don't you guys go see Seokjin upstairs, he also has a surprise." Jimin told me as he pressed a kiss on my cheek letting Taehyung take my hand as he was showing me his box smile.

"Come on Sage." Taehyung beamed at me. I looked back over at Jimin who was waving at me, leaning on the counter with a washcloth, blowing me a kiss making me giggle.

Before focusing back on Taehyung who talking happily to me, and I was listening genuinely, watching the other Taehyung very intrigued like. Such cool dreams yet so real, life-like, so much was going on that surprised me every day, and every night.