Chapter Four

Sage's Pov
"Oh wow, this is so cool. I whispered quietly, my eyes were wide in amazement, and I at first didn't move for a few minutes. I was just gazing into this purple swirly abyss. With a deep pounding against my chest. I slowly started crawling through the little door, a breeze blowing by.

Maybe it was to another world like Narnia or something. I just know that it had my heart racing very quickly. I pushed open the door crawling all the way out, now on the other side.  I was sitting on my knees, my pajama bottoms pressed deeply onto the floor, to my surprise it wasn't a forest to Narnia, or something cool.

I was back at the house, but what confused me was how decorated it was. It didn't look like how he did. It looked exactly how I wanted the house to end up looking like.

I took a small breather in and in the air was the smell of something amazing being cooked. I slowly got up off the floor holding myself confused. I started making my way towards where the smell was coming from, but where the deep husky humming was also coming from.

My figure had come into view of the kitchen, and to my surprise Jimin was in the kitchen cooking, his back turned away from me. But he was dressed so stylishly for cooking the best smelling noodles in the middle of the night.

A black button-up shirt, tucked into some black skinny jeans, no shoes on his black socks pressed against the floor.

"Jimin? babe, It's the middle of the night." I called out running my arms the humming continued before he turned around, and a small gasp left me when what I saw. This was my boyfriend, but at the same time, it wasn't.

His blonde hair was gone and replaced with black locks I remember him having years ago when we met, and instead of seeing a pool of brown eyes it was black buttons.

"There's my baby." He cracked a smile turning away from the stove to focus on me. Of course, I blurted out the first thing that came to mind.

"Y-you're not Jimin." I stammered out in shock moving around a bit. A small adorable giggle left his lips.  "Of course, I'm the other Jimin baby," He called out like nothing in the world, smoothly flocking his black bangs away from his buttons eyes.

"Are you hungry? I'm making some food." He kept smiling at me, and for some reason, it made my heart melt and warm. It made me miss how Jimin use to be. I was quiet for a moment before my stomach let a small growl out and I remember I went to sleep without eating.

"I take that as a yes." He giggled making his way over to me, and gently slide his arm around my waist, leading me towards the dining room.  I even forget we had. This must have been the best dream to fill my mind. Or maybe I had gone crazy.

________________________
If I had to speak the truth, it was the best meal I had in a while. I kinda forgot Jimin could cook so amazing, well the other Jimin he was beyond sweet and nice. He was actually talking to me, making me laugh, even kissing me. Showing the adorable chubby-cheeked smile I didn't even know I missed.

After a while, I was full from the food and the little drink he made me. He had kissed my cheek before getting up to grab the cupcakes he had made.

I had a small smile on my face watching the other Jimin come back sitting next to me placing all the cupcakes He made on the table with a smile. "Surprise." He whispered pressing a kiss on my temple.

I looked down the cupcakes surprised that on them said welcome home. "Home?" I looked back up at Jimin with a small gaze seeing me was still smiling nodding his head gently.

"I've been waiting for you Sage, now that you are here, we can have so much fun and do all the things possible you've always wanted. " He beamed at me, and it was so shocking that someone was waiting for me.

I breathed out a soft chuckle and gently grabbed the other Jimin's hand squeezing it tightly.  "Well, I'm here now," I reassured him gazing into his buttons eyes, I somehow was able to feel at ease and peace.

Everything about him was my boyfriend from all the way to the hair, to the smile, the laugh, the chubby round face, even when he laughed his button eyes would turn into crescent shapes slightly, even his smell but a deep part of me knew. This wasn't Park Jimin.

It was too good to be true. I ate a few cupcakes,  the other Jimin licking the frosting off his before a tiny yawn left me. He looked down at me softly.

"Sleepy?" He asked quietly, I slowly nodded my head gently and he slowly stood up from the dining chair and helped me up, lacing out hands together, he shut off the light to the dining room, and lead me up the long flight up the stairs. The house looked so colorful it was insane.

The other Jimin slowly opened the door to the bedroom, and once again I was looking at it was happiness, it was decorated but all the details were so crazy and amazing. I looked back at him to see him just smiling.

I made my way towards the dresser were back home there was a picture just like this it was mine and Jimin's first date back at his home town in Busan. He use to be so happy back then.

I slowly picked it up, trading it sadly not noticing it I had teared up while looking at it. The queen size bed filled under the weight behind me, and I felt my braids being pushed over my shoulder, and a soft kiss was placed on the side of my head, the picture slowly being slipped from my hands and placed back onto the dresser.

"Let's sleep yeah Sage? It's okay baby." He whispered still kissing the side of my head. I wiped at my cheeks deeply feeling so silly and I nodded my head looking back up at the other Jimin, "will you stay?" I asked meekly sounding like such a little girl.

He slowly nodded his head, the smile staying in his face as he leaned over me starting to shut off the lamps before getting up to shut the bedroom light off.

I slipped under the covers feeling his body has slipped in behind me both arms wrapping around me. I sought back into the warmth shutting my eyes relaxing a little. The last words I heard filled my mind "see you soon Jaigya."