Chapter Eight

Sage's Pov
Carefully I crawled all the way through the tunnel, ending up in the other side I ended up tumbling out a bit when I landed back in the other world.  I landed on my butt with a small grunt but I shut the door behind me and I slowly stood up brushing off my clothes a couple times.

"Jimin!" I hollered looking around confused I was met with a deep silence. I fluttered my eyes a couple times, before I made my way into the kitchen where I smelled blueberry muffins my stomach growling in response.

I walked over to the table picking up the little note reading out loud. "Hey Jaigya I had to go do some things but I made some muffins for you, also Namjoon and Yoongi are having a performance downstairs you and Taehyung have front row seats I made you a little something Love Jimin."

I cracked a grin opening the box looking at the outfit which was a beautiful midnight blue dress, with even a set of matching dark blue high top converse. After eating about five muffins and changing into the outside.

I went out the front door letting a small burp out I was startled when I landed on stone path hearing a loud meow. I snapped my head around a few times to try and spot where the little cat was and I looked with interested watching over to the large log.

"Hey. Tae has a cat like you back home." I spoke giggling watching the little collar jiggly walking around.

"Hopie is his name, you must be the other Hopie." I spoke but I was then startled when the black cat then just started speaking.

"No, I'm not the other anything I'm me." He spoke in this cheerful but threatening tone. I jumped back a little startled.

"Holy shit I wasn't expecting that... Well I can see you don't have button eyes but if you are the same cat how can you talk?" I asked fast watching Hopie pop out from the end of the log.

"I just can, I've been coming here for a while, you see Jimin hates cats and he tries to keep me out." I stared at Hopie in shock.

"What that's nonsense the other Jimin hates cats he loves cats?" Hopie then started laughing quietly.

"You must think this world is a dream come true you have the perfect boyfriend, one who pays attention but you are wrong the other Tae told me so." I placed my hands on my hips to defend all this stuff he said.

But Hopie then perked up mumbling about hearing something before he was running off leaving me to rub at my face.

I spun around seeing all these lights leading to Namjoon and Yoongi's little downstairs area, so trying to push Hopie's thoughts and stuff behind me. I then made my way down the steps shaking away all the strange negative thoughts playing with my hands a bit.

____________________________
Back at home I knew Yoongi and Namjoon had a whole rap and singing career going on, but I felt like before I could think rational it was another magical night and I found myself leaving Namjoon and Yoongi's place with Taehyung frowning following after me.

"How was it baby?" I looked up at the other Jimin who was grinning holding his hand out for me standing elegantly in a white button up shirt and some slacks his black hair styles nicely.

"It was so amazing, Namjoon pulled me on stage and just it was magic." I giggled feeling him slide his arm around my waist leading me back inside.

"Goodnight Taehyung!" I called watching him wave at me still frowning.

"Jaigya you do like it here right?" He questioned to me leading me back inside through the back door. I nodded my head a couple times.

"Unhuh I do." I answered seeing him smile he shut the door behind us leading us to the dinning room.

"You could stay here forever." He offered I stared at him like he was kidding.

"Really?" I questioned watching him nod his head a few times deeply still smiling.

"Yeah we can cuddle, we could wake up together, cook, bath and do so many things but there's just one tiny thing we have to do." He told me I tilted my head at him my braids falling into my face.

"What's that? " I questioned watching him then slide a small box towards me before he kissed me cheek.

"For you my little doll." He whispered, I slowly undid the top of the box opening it, slowly growing uneasy at the sight of button eyes. My breathing going heavy I looked back up at Jimin.

"Black is traditional, but if you want blue, or pink, or vermilion or orange though you might make me jealous." Jimin chuckled tapping at his own buttons eyes I was quick to slam the box back towards him making him jolt.

"What?! No way I'm not letting you sew buttons into my eyes." I exclaimed fast.

"Oh no no baby I'm not gonna sew them onto your eyes silly I just need to sew one into your heart that's all." I stared at him in even more horror that sounded worse.

"I... I wanna go to bed please." I begged The other Jimin looked at me almost softly like before he placed the cover on the box.

"Alright baby do you want me to join you?" I was quick to shake my head.

"No babe you've done enough for me." I told him smiling I quickly kisses his cheek heading upstairs into the bedroom I was quick to shut the door behind me locking it.

I climbed into the large bed shoving the blanket over me covering my ears and head I kept mumbling to myself to go to sleep over and over needing this to at least end.

  After a couple minutes I pulled the blanket off me hoping to be back but to my horror I was still here.

"I'm still here..."