1

Kiara woke up from the deep sleep she was in and winced in pain as she was experiencing a headache. She held her head in her hands as the events of last night all came back to her. Her best friend Byron had a Halloween party and she got very drunk. She dressed up as a playboy bunny. All of the drinks at the party were alcoholic so it wasn't possible for anyone to be sober unless you drank water.

She checked her phone and it was 1:42pm.

She sighed and got out of her bed and walked towards the bathroom.

Kiara looked in the mirror and frowned at her reflection.

She still had on her makeup and it was smudged. Her left eyelash was on her eyebrow and her red lipstick was smeared. She looked a hot mess!

She put on the shower and began wiping off her makeup with a tea tree wipe. Kiara did her hygiene routine: brush teeth, shower and moisturise her skin. She then got dressed into some freshly washed pyjamas as she was not going anywhere.

Kiara went downstairs into the kitchen as her stomach was empty and she was hungry. "You drunkard!" Tia yelled laughing. Tia is Kiara's younger sister.

"Please Tia, I've got a headache" Kiara replied looking in the fridge.

She grabbed eggs, bacon and sausage and cooked herself a full English breakfast. She sat at the table with her sister and started to eat.

"Where's mum and dad?" Kiara asked whilst chomping on her food.

"They're at work. You were so drunk last night, you're lucky they were fast asleep and I was still awake" Tia replied giggling.

"Who even brought me home I can't remember?" Kiara asked curiously.

"Bryon. He had to carry you upstairs to your room because you couldn't walk!"

Kiara rolled her eyes and carried on eating. She never usually gets drunk like that but uni was stressing her out and she needed to release it. She studies biochemistry at University College London. She was going to move out initially but there was no point. She would have been wasting money on accommodation.

Kiara browsed through Snapchat and viewed the snaps from the party.

She was checking to see if she was on any of them but so far, so good. She texted Byron and thanked him for taking her home.

Byron is Kiara's best friend. They met in high school and didn't like each other at first but they became close in year 8. People think that they are together and Kiara can see why but can't a male and female just be friends?

After eating her breakfast, Kiara felt better and less hungover.

She went upstairs to her room, got in bed and FaceTimed her other best friend Chelsea. They met in college.

Kiara introduced Chelsea to Byron and they all became close friends.

"How you feeling?" Chelsea asked Kiara smirking.
"I feel better actually!" Kiara replied confidently.
"You were gone! I've never seen you that drunk"
"Can everyone stop reminding me how drunk I was. First my sister, now you!" Kiara exclaimed feeling fed up.
"Okay we won't talk about it then. It never happened" Chelsea replied.