13

Kiara's Point of View
It's been 6 months since me and Jermaine started dating and I really like him. He's a humble guy which is so attractive to me. He's also been honest with me about his lifestyle and told me straight up that he's a drug dealer.

Jermaine has opened up to me about what he's been through in his life. His dad left him at a young age and was abusive which took a toll on him. He wasn't afraid to show his emotions to me which I loved since most guys always act tough to impress girls when most of the time, we don't care. Don't get it twisted though, he's still a gangster but a well spoken one!

Harmony hasn't bothered me again since she threatened me which was a couple months ago now. Jermaine was even surprised that she's backed off with how obsessed she is with him. However, I don't think it will be long until she pops back up again.

I told Jermaine about Zion, our relationship and me turning him down. Zion calls me occasionally and we talk as friends and Jermaine acts like it doesn't bother him but deep down it does.

Chelsea has been staying lowkey but we FaceTime and text each other. We aren't that close anymore, she's gotten closer to Deja but I still check on her because although she's a difficult person, she's still my friend and I care about her.

Tyler has also left me alone after his many attempts of trying to get back with me. I haven't seen him around too which is strange since he's everywhere.

I was currently getting ready for a drink-up at Jermaine's apartment. He invited a couple people and Byron was gonna be there with Shayla so I thought I might as well go. I didn't want to at first but Jermaine doesn't take no for an answer.

I did a simple makeup look as I didn't wanna do too much. I left my natural curly hair out and laid down my edges. For my outfit, I wore a red lace bodysuit, black high waisted jeans with a Gucci belt and black clear strap heels. I then sprayed myself with perfume from Zara then grabbed my Louis Vuitton purse filling it with lip gloss and other essentials.

Jermaine wanted me to come earlier than when the drink-up was starting so I could meet his boys. He showed me pictures of them and they are all good looking boys but I can proudly say, I got the pengest one. Demz is Jermaine's closest friend and his right hand man.

Jermaine arrived early to pick me up so I texted him to come in my house and wait in the living room. I went downstairs carefully as I was wearing heels to find Jermaine sat down on his phone. He looked up at me and raised one eyebrow smirking. "You look sexy" he said standing up as I walked over to him.

"Thank you" I replied giving him a twirl so he could see my outfit.

He wrapped his long arms around me giving me a hug then bent his head down kissing me on the lips. Jermaine was tall, 6'3 compared to me who's 5'5. He was wearing a dark blue Nike tech fleece and white Air Force 1s. This guy has a tech fleece in every colour!

"Imma have to wear red tonight since you are, matching init" He said resting his arms on the dip of my back.

"Yeah we can take some nice pictures" I said playing with his silver chain.

"Of course, I'll post them and show everyone that you're mine."

"I don't belong to anyone" I replied back cheekily whilst walking to the front door.

"You belong to me" he said smacking my ass. He does it all the time so I was used to it.

We arrived at Jermaine's apartment complex and this would be the first time me coming here. Whenever we see each other, we always go out to do something. He's only been to my house once and things got very steamy between us but we haven't had sex yet. In fact, sex hasn't even been brought up in a conversation and it's allowed us to discover one another emotionally rather than sexually.