5

Kiara's Point of View
I had just woke up from my nap and I was feeling more energised. I had attended lectures at uni all morning so I nap in the afternoon when the sleep hits and wake up in the evening.

I grabbed my phone from the bed side table and saw that Jermaine had added me on Snapchat. I smiled feeling happy and quickly realised that Byron must have gave it him since they're friends. I wasn't complaining though. It meant that I could see what he gets up to and not stalk him on Instagram.

I added him back and viewed his story. There was a snap of a steering wheel with a Mercedez-Benz logo. The next snap was a video of himself driving and I admired how sexy he looked. His chiseled jaw and perfectly shaped lips.

I then called Byron and he answered. "So you gave Jermaine my snap?" I said.
"He asked for it, I gave it to him" He replied chuckling a little. "Besides he's feeling you" He added.
My heart jumped a little when he said that.

"I don't even know if I'm ready to do all this relationship stuff again. What Tyler did really hurt me and that's gonna make it difficult for me to trust a new guy" I said.

"I know you're scared but Jermaine isn't Tyler and he shouldn't pay for his mistakes" Byron replied. He was stating facts but Byron has never been cheated on so he doesn't know how hard it is and what it feels like.

I thought Tyler really liked me and cared about me. When I found out he was cheating, I was heartbroken. I physically felt my heart just crumble and it was the worst pain I'd ever felt.

I remember reading all the messages between Tyler and the mystery girl he was cheating with. She was sending him pictures in lingerie, there was messages of them planning to meet and have sex and I just felt so disgusted. How can he do that to me? Byron asked me if I want to know who the girl is and quite frankly, I don't. I'm just trying to move on and forget that part of my life.

"I'm not telling you to fully open up your heart but at least give Jermaine a chance init. Plus once he's feeling a girl, he won't stop to get her" Byron added.
"Oh really? What if I reject him?" I said jokingly.
"You know you're not gonna do that!" Byron said laughing. He was right but doesn't mean I was gonna let Jermaine in either. I'm gonna have my guard up because I am afraid of being hurt again.

******

I was downstairs in the living room watching movies on Netflix. It was just me in the house since my mum, dad and Tia were out at the cinema. I was meant to go with them but I was sleeping when they left and they know better than to wake me out of my sleep.

The doorbell rang and I frowned since I wasn't expecting anyone. I opened the door to reveal Byron and Jermaine was stood behind him. He looked so good. He was wearing a Kenzo jumper, dark blue Manière de Voir jeans, a black Moncler coat and black Alexander McQueens.

"You know what I'm here for, dont think you can post food on your story and I won't be at your door!" Byron said letting himself in and Jermaine followed behind him.

As he walked past me, our eyes locked and he looked at up and down at my body smirking. I was wearing black booty shorts and a white tank top which showed off my figure. I looked down avoiding eye contact with him and followed them into the kitchen. Byron knew exactly what he was doing bringing Jermaine here.

I got two plates from the cupboard and put shrimp fried rice on them. I gave them each a piece of chicken and handed them their plates. "Thank you! I am hungry" Byron said going into the drawer and getting two forks for him and Jermaine then digging in.