9

Jermaine's Point of View
"Reece is at his girls house" Rich said whilst loading his gun with bullets.

Rich had gotten the location of where Reece was from his cousin so it was time for me, Demz, Rich, JT, Leyton and Flacko to make our move on him.

"It's been a long fucking time since we done this shit, I'm gassed!" Flacko said putting on his gloves.

"Don't shoot anyone Flacko" I said glaring at him.
"I'm not going to" He said smirking.
"I mean it!" I said kissing my teeth.

"Remember no casualties, this is just an interrogation. We only shoot if we have to" I reminded everyone.

We all made our way out of the trap house and got into my blacked out Range Rover. I got into the drivers seat and entered the address into the built-in sat nav and started driving.

The drive was about 30 minutes and we pulled up in the estate. I parked down the street and stopped the engine. "You man listening?" I said and everyone nodded.

"Leyton your gonna stay in the car and keep look out, Zeke's people could be about. The rest of us are going into the house and we have to split up making sure that anyone in there is held at gun point" I said cocking my gun.

We all put on our balaclavas and made sure our guns were loaded. "Let's do this fam" I said pulling down my bally.

I got out of the car and ran up towards the front door of the house. I busted it down with my foot and we entered quickly splitting up going into different rooms.

"Demz come with me g" I said and he followed me upstairs. We went into the first room facing the stairs and kicked down the door to reveal Reece and his girlfriend in the bed having sex.

She started screaming and Demz pointed his gun at her, "SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH!" He yelled.

I pointed my gun at Reece and he held his hands up, "Who the fuck killed Loose?" I asked sternly.
"I don't know what your talking about" He replied and I could tell he was lying.
"Don't fucking bullshit me, who killed Loose?!"
"I don't know!" He said shrugging his shoulders.

I walked closer to him and put the gun to his forehead, "Do you wanna die? I will pull this trigger right now. In fact, shoot his girl" I said as I was angry and I'd had enough of him wasting my time.

Demz shot her instantly in the shoulder and her body fell backwards onto the bed. She began screaming in pain, "Reece tell them for fucks sake!" She yelled at him whilst crying.

I pushed his head with the gun, "Now you gonna talk?" I said raising my eyebrows.
"Shit! It was Zeke, he stabbed Loose!" He admitted.

I sighed because I'd realised what this meant, another war between us.

I immediately pistol whipped Reece out of anger knocking him out, "That's for not telling me the first time" I said spitting on him.

Me and Demz left the bedroom and went downstairs, "Mandem let's bounce!" I shouted and we all ran out of the house back to my car.

I got in the passenger seat as Leyton was in the drivers seat, "Drive!" I told him. He started the car and began speeding out of the estate.

"Jermaine I thought you said no casualties, who got shot?" Flacko said laughing.
"His girl, he pissed me off" I said taking off my balaclava.

I told everyone that they were right, Zeke killed Loose and they were all mocking me for doubting their judgement. I expected it but at the same time I didn't.

Zeke never got over the death of Haze and Marco and he's probably held a grudge all of these years. He was just waiting for the opportunity to get back at me. Something tells me this is deeper though.

_____
_____

Kiara's Point of View
I was walking home from my jog in the park. I had my AirPods in and music was blasting through my ears. I was listening to Christopher Walking by Pop Smoke, my favourite song on the album.

I decided to make a quick stop at the corner shop to get a some snacks. I bought chilli heatwave Doritos, chocolate kinder bueno and a packet of Haribos. I paid for my stuff and left the shop.

As I was leaving, someone bumped into me making my AirPod fall out of my ear, "Watch where your going" I said picking it up.

"I'm sorry, your Kiara right?" The person said making me look up at them and I recognised her, Harmony.

"Do I know you?" I said frowning at her. She had the biggest grin plastered on her face. Weird

"No you don't but you're about to. I'm Jermaine's girl, Harmony" She said looking me up and down.
"Was I supposed to know this?" I said raising my eyebrows.
"Listen up, I'm telling you right now to stay away from him"
"Is that a threat?" I asked giving her a dirty look. This girl was really trying it, I'm not the one.

I will lick off this girls face.

"This isn't a threat, it's a warning"
"Jermaine hasn't mentioned you to me so as far as I'm concerned he's single babe" I said giving her a fake smile.

"Single? We've been together for 4 years"
"I think I'd know that by now if it were true. Anyways, you have a good day" I said kissing my teeth as I began walking away from her.

She grabbed my arm and stopped me, "Stay away from him" She said aggressively.
"Don't touch me ever again in your life!" I said snatching my arm back and proceeding with my walk home.

This bitch is delusional. How did she even know I would be here at the shop?

•••
•••

I showered as soon as I got home then had some dinner my mum cooked, spaghetti and meatballs. Out of my mum and dad, my mum is the better cook. My dads food is always bland and flavourless but my mum just tells me and my sister to eat it so we don't hurt his feelings.

I got in bed and FaceTimed Shayla. "Hey babe" She said so cheerfully. This girl is always in a good mood, I don't know how she does it.

"Shay you won't believe what happened today" I said shaking my head.

"What happened?"

I told her what happened with Harmony and she wasn't shocked when I told her, "Harmony has always been like this since she first got with Jermaine. She's crazy I'm telling you" Shayla told me.

"So they are together then?" I said ready for the worst.

"I don't know they've been on and off for a while"

I needed answers at this point. I'm pissed off because this is not what I signed up for. I like Jermaine but it doesn't mean I'm gonna put up with petty arguments from his ex, girlfriend or whatever she is to him.

"Kiara before jumping to conclusions, I think you should ask him first" Shayla advised me.

"What's the point? Me and Jermaine have only been talking for 2 months it's not that serious" I reminded her.

"You never know. Like I said, Harmony is crazy and I wouldn't believe anything she says"

"Speak of the devil, he's calling me now" I said rolling my eyes when I saw his name appear on my phone screen.

"Answer it and talk to him!" Shayla demanded.

"No" I said bluntly.

"Come on, don't be like this" She insisted.

"I'm not about to be taken for a dickhead" I said ignoring her advice and declining his call.

I don't want to be hurt again. I won't allow myself to go through that type of pain a second time round.