Chapter 4.

~Emma Curtis ch.4~
Soda's POV

"Night Em" I said looking at Emma's eyes close.

"I love you soda" she said. I smiled and looked at her for a second.

"I love you too" I bent down and kissed her forehead. Her eyes glistened as looked at me. I pulled up her blankets and she closed her eyes. Dad was right she was beautiful just like Mom.
I walked out and shut her door. I walked to Pony and I's bedroom and saw him reading. I sat down on the bed and sighed.

"What's the matter?" Pony asked. I looked over at him.

"Emma keeps telling me that sandy is hurting her, but she's been so nice to her" I explained.

"Soda.." Pony said. "She didn't want to tell you.."

"Tell me what?" I asked sitting up.

"Sandy was the one who pushed her today" he said softly.

"What!?" I asked shocked.

"No sandy wasn't even at the DX today" I said.

"Emma wouldn't lie" pony added.

"The night we went to the dingo emma told me everything, sandy was threatening emma to stay away from you every time she was around you sandy would hurt her" he explained.

"Shit pony, it all makes sense now" I sighed slopping on my back on the bed.

"What am I gonna do?" I asked.

Next day...
Soda's POV.

"Hey soda is your sister okay? I heard about her" sandy came up to me.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"I just wanted to come spend time with my boyfriend" she smiled at me.

"I'm not your boyfriend sandy" I said.

"What!"

"Sandy you threated and beat up my little sister, she's only 7!! I don't want to be with you and I regret that I ever was, I need to get back to work, bye" I said and walked back to the pumps.

Emmas POV.
I was sitting outside bouncing my brothers ball around. A car pulled up In front of our house. I walked up to see who it was. Sandy walked out.

"Your gonna pay for this.... Get her!" She yelled. 4 socs started running towards me. They put there hand over my mouth grabbed me and put me in there car. They were to strong and I couldn't do anything. We drived for about twenty minutes and finally they pushed me out of the car. We were right beside an alley. The socs all surrounded me. I tried to get up but one pushed me down again.

Pony's POV
Emma's been outside for almost an hour now so I decided to see what she was doing. I walked out the front door and looked for her in the yard.

"Emma?" I yelled. Oh my god she's gone. I ran inside and picked up the phone. I dialled the number for the DX. Steve picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hey Steve tell soda Emma's gone."

"What!" Steve said shocked.

"I don't know she's not here she was outside now she's not" I replied.

"Okay" he replied nervously.

Emma's POV.
I cried as the socs then pushed me against the wall. I fell to the ground.

"Have fun getting home!" Sandy said laughing. They all got in the car and drove off. I laid there cold and weak. Darkness came over me.
Sodas POV

"We will search for her again in the
Morning." Darry said weakly.

"C'mon Pony let's go to bed" I whipped a tear from my face. I couldn't sleep all I could think about was Emma. She's only 7, I thought. Tears started racing down my face. Emma meant everything to me and I didn't know if she was dead or not.

"Soda?" Pony said. I wiped the tears.

"Yeah" I sniffled.

"Are you worried?" He asked.

"Yeah" tears staring streaming down my face.

"Night soda" he whispered. I closed my eyes.
Emma's POV
I woke up still in the alley, it was dark I must have slept through the whole day. I got up and started walking around. I was scared and freezing. I was all alone and I had no idea where I was. I tried looking around for anything that looked familiar. I sat down next to a brick building and cried into my knees. I sat there for about 30 minutes. All I wanted was soda. I wanted to be at home Sitting with my brothers watching tv. I wiped my tears. I wonder if I'll ever get to see my brothers again.

"EM!!!"I heard a familiar voice yell. I looked up I couldn't see anyone. I looked to my left and saw soda running towards me. I got up and ran to him.

"Soda!" I screamed. I jumped into his arms and squeezed him real tight. He started crying.

"I love you soda" I said.

" I love you too" he cried. I put my head on his shoulder.

"I'm tired soda." He laughed.

"Let's get you home." He kissed my head.

A/N
Sorry guys this chapter isn't good! OMG sandy Got REJECTED😂😂
Thanks for reading and all your awesome comments! Ilysm💗