Chapter 12.

Emma Curtis sequel 12

Emma's POV.
I sat on the swing looking at the clouds in the sky. I sighed as I got up and started walking home. I looked at my watch. Oh the boys are gonna be home any minute! Darry'll kill me. I decided to take the short cut. I walked down the alley way but then I heard a car door slam very loudly. It seemed close. I kept walking, feeling cold so I put my hands in my pocket.

"Hey grease" I heard a voice say from behind me. I gasped as I turned around scared.

"What is a little girl like you walking around in an allwyway?" One said sarcastically. I started breathing heavily not knowing what to do. I turned around and started running for my life. I screamed as one grabbed me and pinned me to his chest. He put his hand around my mouth. I tried to sqirm out. I elbowed him in the ribs, he flinched and I somehow escaped his grip running down the long alleyway.

Pony's POV.

I was Sitting in the trunk if the car with Steve two-bit Johnny and dally. Suddenly there was a scream.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Probably some soc broad running away from her soc boy" dally said. Two-bit laughed histarically. Another scream sounded louder this time. It seemed like we were getting closer.

"Ponyboy stop scream'n" Soda yelled joking, from inside the car.  That got everyone to laugh, except me. The screaming kept on happening.

Emma's POV.
I tried to squirm away screaming. I squirmed up and started running but a soc had my arm. He threw me against the wall and they all pined me against it. I heard the deadly switch of a blade being opened. He pinned it against my neck. I screamed as loud as I could.

Sodas POV.

"Darry where is that coming from?"
I asked.

"I don't know"

All of a sudden I heard the loudest scream yet but it also sounded like a cry.

"SODA!!!" I heard. I looked over and saw a girl getting jumped by the socs. It wasn't just any girl it was Emma.

"Darry stop the Fucking car!" I screamed. He slammed on the brakes.

"Soda!!" I heard pony yell.

"Holy shit!" I heard dally scream. I jumped out of the car and started running towards the socs and Emma. I ripped them off of her and bent down beside her.

"Get out of her you bastards!" Two-bit yelled. Steve dally Johnny went chasing the socs back to their car.
Emma sat there crying. I lifted up her chin.

Emma's POV.

"They didn't hurt you to bad did they?" Soda asked. I didn't respond just sat up quick and hugged him tight.

"Why do they always do this to me?" I cried.

"Don't worry Em, they ain't gonna hurt you no more"

A/N
Short chapter sorry! I'm so excited because the next chapter something big happens! And I'm so excited for it! Thank you guys for reading. Ily all so much💕
Make sure to comment and vote!