Chapter 12.

~Emma Curtis ch.12~
Emma's POV.

I was sitting on the couch with Ponyboy when two-bit came barging in.

"Happy Fourth of July!!" He said bursting out laughing. It was 10:00am and he had a beer.

"Beer for breakfast er' two-bit" Darry said walking in.

"Damn right!" Two-bit laughed.
"I'm ready to get ripped!"

"Wooo!!" Steve hollered from the kitchen. 

"Don't you worry two-bit me and soda will through a party tonight and everybody'll get ripped!" Steve said coming in the living room.

Soda laughed walking in.

"I'm down with that!" Two-bit said.

I wasn't really happy with that idea, whenever the gang partied or drank I sat in my room, because Darry said I couldn't be with the gang when they did that. So I guess I would spend the night sitting in my bed.

7:30...
The whole gang was here. I really wanted to stay with them but Two-bit pulled out two cases of beer and Darry gave me a look. I sighed and walked to my room. I could hear the gang hollering and laughing. I was glad, at least their having a good time, I thought.
...
I've been sitting in my room for more than an hour. I heard a knock on my door. I got up walked over and opened it. Pony was there. I leaned over and peeked into the living room were everybody was. Except dally. There were all laughing. Some were drinking.

"C'mon" pony said motioning his head for me to come.

"Really?" I got excited.

"Ya" he smiled.

"Darry's letting me?"

"We convinced him" pony laughed. I smiled and  walked out to the living room. I smiled at Darry, then plopped down on the couch. I listened to them talk. They started talking about real funny stories. Soda started sharing one about the DX. I remembered it, I was there that day. That was hilarious. The girl liked soda but Steve started hitting on her. It was hilarious.

"man you got regected" Soda laughed.

"Yeah and then steve told her--.." My eyes widened as I realized I promised Steve i'd never tell soda. Steve looked at me with wide eyes. I gasped and put my hands over my mouth.

"Never mind!" I said.

"The kids got a secret!" Two-bit said interested. I kept my hands over my mouth and shook my head. Soda looked at Steve with a surprised look. I couldn't help but start to laugh remembering it.

"What did Steve say?" Pony asked. Steve bursted out laughing.

"He didn't say anything" I answered. I got up and sat on the floor.

"Steve what did you say?" Soda asked.

"That you--.." I started to say.

"Don't you dare" Steve yelled running over to me. I screamed as he jumped on me.

"It's over now, why can't you tell him?" I asked being pined to the floor.

"Lay off Steve," Darry commanded. He got off me.

"I told her that you secretly go and party with the soc broads every weekend" Steve said. He started laughing followed my the whole gang.

"Steve I'm gonna kill you!" Soda yelled. He jumped on Steve and they started wrestling on the floor.
...
It was a fun night. I was really tired at the end of it. Everybody went home and Soda fell asleep on the couch. I walked up and laid beside him and put my head on his shoulder and went to sleep. I guess he wasn't asleep though because he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head. we both fell asleep...

A/N
sorry guys boring chapter!
Thank you so much for reading! Ilysm😚
Comment💕
And
Vote💕