Backstory

Elizabeth was cast out of the goddess realm she wouldn't kill members of the other races for any unjust reason. She was the daughter of the Supreme Deity, and a very young 110 years old Her mother banished her without any hesitation. She ordered Mael to take Elizabeth to the human realm.

If anything happens and she resist in any way kill her the Supreme Deity ordered. Mael dragged Elizabeth to the human realm, they were in a field. Mael kicked Elizabeth to the ground, you were going to be my wife one day he shouted kicking her again. He picked her up by the throat and backhanded her, Spitting on her. You're  so week, I will kill you so you may never  become the next supreme  deity.

He sensed a power the a presence of a demon  , before Mael knew it he was face to face with The Demon Prince Zeldris. Demon leave this area at once Mael commands.

Zeldris had a mission in the area he takes pride in not failing his missions. When Zeldris refused, Mael started attacking Zeldris.
Ark he yelled so loud it sounded as if the Heavens roared.
He trapped Zeldris in the one most powerful arks. Elizabeth seen Zeldris being hurt and mustard all of the power she could and hit Mael with her own ark.

This caused Mael to drop Zeldris and fall to his knees giving Elizabeth enough time to heal Zeldris. Mael jumped to his feet move you disgrace. No I won't let you hurt him. He punched her in the face she fell back onto Zeldris.

Meliodas appeared he seen almost everything. Mael fled in time to escape Meliodas's wrath. We can't leave her here she saved my life. Meliodas picked Elizabeth up and they went back to the Demon realm. He brought her to his parents the Demon king and Queen. Zeldris explained everything. They took one look and knew who she was. The daughter of the supreme deity, The next in line to become The Supreme Deity.

Can we keep her Zeldris asks? Very well she will make a good bride for Meliodas since he is the next demon king. But we will let her chose and it will be of her own free will.

The story will take place 105 years later. Ellie will be 215 years old she is a Beautiful long silver haired Fallen Angel. She is shorter than Meliodas Zeldris and Estrossa. She has a big breast and curvaceous body.