Chapter 5

Lemon

"Well Zeldris  has to bring  Gelda  home today maybe  you guys coming over will take out some of the tention." Ellie  said 

Gelda walked  up to the group. Zeldris  hugged  her and kissed  her cheek, Gelda  got flustered.

"So Gelda  did Zeldris  tell you that  the  demon  king  and  queen want you to come over today?" Ellie  asked  sitting  on Meliodas's  lap.

"Yes" she said  shyly.

"Ellie  what is that" gelda  asked  pointing at  Meliodas  demon  mark on Ellie's  neck

"it's my soul  mate mark" Ellie  replied  smiling.

" Will it be there forever? "

"Of course  it will " she replied.

"Well come  on let's get this  over with" zeldris  said.

" Don't  be nervous Lilith  isn't  that bad she's  strict but also cool."

" Yeah to you" Estrossa  said earnings  a punch to the gut from Ellie.

"Just don't challenge  her in anyway."  Estrossa  added. "Like Ellie  does"  he tried  to grab Ellie.

Ellie  jumped  on Meliodas's  back "save me Estrossa  is going  to get me. "

Meliodas  glared  at  estrossa. Ellie  wrapped  her arms around  his neck resting her head on the back of his head.

They all walked  in , "were home" estrossa  yelled.

"In here " Lilith  reply  there was tea and cookies  all set out on the table. Lilith  scanned  the room and seen Gelda  kinds a hiding behind  Zeldris  and monspeet.

"Sit down ladies. You are dismissed  everyone  else" she said looking  at her sons and the commandments.

Zeldris  was hesitant  but left to the game room with the rest of the guys.

"So what are your intentions with my son" Lilith  asked  ? Gelda  gulped. Derieri  almost  spit her tea out.

"Well I really  like him and I was hoping  to be in a commuted relationship  with him. " Gelda  replied 

"We'll  see " Lilith  glared  at her.

"Do your parents  know ?"

" no I can't  tell them, They are traditional  they would  prefer  me with a vampire. Ellie's 

Derieris and malasculas  mouth dropped.

"Oh shit "malascula  said. Gelda  looked at her and said "what"?

Lilith  got pissed 

"so you mean to tell me you are putting  my son at risk and in danger Lilith  snapped".

"Don't be such a  pessimistic  person"  gelda  replied 

Lilith threw he glass against  the wall, it shattered.

Everyone  even the demon king came in to see gelda  and  Lilith  and Gelda  standing  face to face glaring  at eachother.

Zeldris  pulled  Gelda  away," Get her out of my house" Lilith   yelled  so loud the castle  shook.

After  everything settled  down meliodas  and Ellie  snuck  away, to there room.

She pushed him on there bed am crawled  onto of him, she was still sitting  up "Ellie  I want you bad" meliodas  said

"  Mel you have me already"

"No I mean all of you. " Meliodas  whispered  into her ear

"You want my virginity " she replied  inside she was having  a  debate  if she could  do this right now.

"Yes but I know your worth the wait." Meliodas   responded  kissing her.

"We can do other  things though"  she said seductively  looking at her lover.

"Ellie  are you sure" Meliodas  said  in shock.

your my mate and we will be engaged  soon." Ellie  said  running  her fingers  through  his unruly  hair.

He smiled  and pulled  her down to a kiss. She moved kissing  his neck slowly   sucking  on it hard and nibbling  enough  to  leave a love mark.

She then kissed  him down his chest stopping  at his stomach. She got on her knees  in front  of  him, unless doing his pants. She gently  slid them down he kicked them off she then removed his boxers. "What do I do "she asked innocently.

He chuckled, he explained  to her what to do, she then started.

Grabbing  his manhood  jerking  it for a little  bit until  her was super  hard. She kissed  the tip of his man hood and licked it very lightly  causing  him to moan. She licked the entire length like she was licking a lolly pop, then started sucking it up and down until   he came into her mouth . After she was finished with the blow job.  He said "my turn"

He stripped  her clothes off in a flash he looked at her body  and admired it. He sucked both of her breast  while he was doing this he started  rubbing  clit,  Then inserted  a finger in she moaned  loudly  with pleasure  he then inserted  another. When he was finished  he licked  his fingers , and dove in Goin down  on her she was moaning  so load her pleasurable moans were so loud he stopped  for a second, "Ellie  you have to be a little  quite or everyone  will hear you "

she giggled  "sorry  it feels so good "she replied.

He chuckled  and finshed going down on her until she exploded with extacy.

After they were done they showered   brushed  there teeth  and cuddled  in bed both happy  they were  able  to please one another.

He knew everything  she just experienced was her first  time and that made him smirk.

He turned on one of  Ellie's  favorite  animes Rosario + Vampire
(Sorry if I spelt that wrong.) And watched  it  until  they fell asleep.