Chapter 8

Time skip to dinner with Geldas parents / lemon included

Ellie put her black dress that was off the shoulders and above the knee in length she paired it with a red belt and red balarinas.

Meliodas wore a black shirt bed tie and black pants.

They all sat at the table there was clear tention in the air. Everyone was making small talk. Lilith being her outspoken self decided to ask why they thought her son the demon prince wasn't good enough for a lower level form of demon such as a vampire?

Geldas mother Kisa replied in a cold manner "he doesn't deserve her." Lilith slammed her hand on the table.

"Let's try to enjoy this dinner" estrossa chimed in nervously.

They ate dinner quietly for the rest of the remaining of the time. The vampire king said that he would give one chance to Zeldris. The demon king agreed saying the same thing about Gelda.

Meliodas and Ellie snuck away he took her to the beach in the human realm again they watched fireworks and star gazed for awhile, they returned home to hear yelling so they snuck up to there room unseen.

Ellie jumped into the shower meliodas joined her, after they were done Ellie she wrapped a towel around her he did the same she dried and got into bed, after he dried off he got into bed she kissed him this was a different kiss then he was use to she pulled him on to of her and Meliodas "I'm ready".

"Are  you sure " He asked .   Shepulled him into a kiss instead  of  answering.

his hands traveled up and down her body massaging her breast .

He slid his hand down her body and began to finger her she was soaked, that turned him on to a level he hasn't felt before.

and he french kissed her then pulled back looking dead In her eyes, Ellie she just nodded he lined himself up with her entrance he intertwined one of her hands with his hand her free and was gripping tight on his back.

He slowly entered her he was so big so he had to give it a little harder push  she was so tight.

she dug her nails into his back. He stayed like that for a minute for her to get use to his size.

"Are you okay? Do you want to stop? He asked 

"I'm fine keep going" she managed  to  get  out.

He slowly started thrusting at first her moans were that of pain he kept it slow .... after he realized she was now feeling pleasure he picked up the pace. "Meliodas".... she screamed in pleasure. He  smiled and kissed her between kisses they both said they loved one another.

"Harder " she screamed out so he went deeper and harder. They both were moaning in pleasure. He kept up a pace that she craved for. "Don't stop .... I'm gonna cum..." he trusted a few more times until he felt her explode onto him. He thusted deeper into her until he released pulling out just in time to spill his seed in the toilet. They again showered together.

Got into there pajamas and they cuddled for the rest of the night.

"Meliodas I love you ",

" I love you too Ellie."  

This amazing goddess was all his she gave him everything she had, he knew what giving him her virginity  ment to her. She was very happy she loved him and it was just the right time, she was feeling amazing and completely in love with meliodas.