Chapter 12

"So Shea  is kinda hot and she has big breast " Estrossa  said to meliodas  he whispered  it but both Ellie  and Shea  heard him.

"I don't   know she is pretty  but I only look at My goddess  like that. " Ellie  smiled.

"Zeldris  why don't you show Shea to her meeting  " Ellie  said.

They left and Ellie  punched  Estrossa  in the face.

"Ouch what was that for? " Estrossa  said.

"Why are you trying  to  get meliodas  too look at another  girl and try to get him looking  and talking  about  her breast?" Ellie  said very pissed.

Meliodas  picked Ellie  up she wrapped  her legs around  him. "El.... I love you and only you always.... "

"You know how you get possive  of me well since you marked me I feel the same way too now" she pouted  he chuckled  and kissed  her lips.

"Let's set up a group    date, did you see how  Gloxinia  looked  at  her" Ellie  said  to meliodas  while he was still holding  her

" whatever  you  want  babe! " She kissed  him.

His demon  mark  came on let's go to bed. "Meliodas? "

"Shit I'm sorry  Ellie  it's  demon  mating  season  soon and your my mate. My demon  wants you. "

"Well I love your demon  and he can have me whenever  he wants. " She said seductively.

"Ew get out of here your tainting  this room "Estrossa  said.

Meliodas  carried  Ellie  away  to there room shutting  the door

Meliodas  threw ellie  on there  bed and started  sucking  and biting  her neck leaving  love marks   he did the same to her chest, she was playing  with this hair. His demon  Mark fade away.

"Let's  watch a movie  " Meliodas  said 

They watched  It 2 Ellie  kept jumping  in his arms then they watched the notebook. Meliodas  fell asleep  halfway  through  the  movie. She layed  her head on his chest, an eventually  fell asleep .

Got up  showered  and  changed  Ellie  put on black leggings    red and white  converse  sneekers  and a tight white tee shirt  that had Meliodas  demon  symbol  on it in red.

Ellie  was the last one down as usual   "Morning  everyone"  Ellie said in a sings song voice. "Are you always  so cheery in the morning  " Shea asked." Hmmmmm mostly not   always " ... Ellie  answered. 

"So I have a great   idea let's go to the ice rink today ellie  said to zeldris  Shea and Meliodas"

"Can I come Estrossa"  asked?

" Sure  only if you bring  malascula" Ellie  replied.

Estrossa  texted Malascula , Zeldris  texted Gelda   and Ellie  texted  Gloxinia.

they  went to get ready  while they waited  for them, Ellie  sat with Lilith.

"Ellie  don't  forget  me and you are going  to start  wedding  planning  soon " Lilith  said

Ellie  smiled  "  whenever  is good  for  you Lilith" Ellie  said.

Time skip  to  ice rink

They all were skating  and it was the perfect  time  for  the  girls to see if Shea had a thing  for  Gloxinia  since they kept looking  at eachother.

She got all flustered  and was rambling  on when she finally  admitted  that she may have a small crush.

The girls  fan girled....

They set it up so Shea and Gloxinia  were skating  together  talking  when they all left sneaking  out.

To be continued