Chapter 2

Ellie got up and went to her room she showered and changed into her uniform a black skirt it was a little short a white button up that she tucked in it was snug on her chest a black Blazer black knee socks a black tie and black and white converse sneekers.

She went to the dinning room,

"Ellie you look adorable " Lilith the Demon Queen said.

Ellie smiled" thank you."

Meliodas kept looking at Ellie

"Ready guys "she said

They got up and they all started walking to school when they arrived Meliodas Zeldris and Estrossa were swarmed with fan girls.

Ellie looked discussed when Derieri and malascula ran to ellie they all hugged. The fan girls all cleared away but Liz clung to meliodas.

"Hey malascula Ellie look at Meliodas's newest conquest "Derieri said loud enough for them to hear her

"Ew she's a Nasty ho "Malascula said

All three girls laughed. Ellie gave both Liz and Meliodas the middle finger and the girls laughed harder and walked away.

They all went to Queens training class due to Malascula and Derieri are Ellie's ladies in waiting. And bodyguards.

They day flew by Ellie only had one regular class Dominic history all of the commandments and Ellie and liz were in the class. The teacher was running late.

Liz pushed Ellie she stumbled back, Ellie tried remaining calm, "stay away from meliodas he's mine." Liz demands.

"Are you simple? We live together, and if he was yours why did he sleep with me last night. And we are going to be married one day"

Liz's facial expression changed. Ellie laughed.

Liz marched up to Meliodas " did you sleep with Ellie?"

" Well she slept in my bed but we didn't do anything", meliodas choked out.

"Will you marry her?"Liz asked.

" OF COURSE I WILL, " he replied loudly.

Lucifer came in the class late hey the teachers not coming we have to use this class as a study hall.

Lucifer is a just as old as meliodas, he is in love with Ellie.

"Hey Ellie " he said standing in front of her she was sitting on the desk.

"Hey luci"

"wanna skip and go to the abandoned amusement park" he asked

she looked at Derieri and malascula. They both nodded. She whispered in Zeldris ear

"No" he said She shrugged her shoulders and smirked

Ellie Derieri Malascula and Lucifer all ran out of the classroom down the stairs and out the back door. They ran all the way to the amusement park

Meliodas asked Zeldris what she said

"she said she's skipping and going to the abandoned amusement park. I told her no but you know her." He replied knowing this was bad.

Meliodas Wrath took over him and the commandments went to the park.

Derieri malascula and Ellie were drinking the ale Lucifer brought. Ellie was super messed up she knew it didn't feel right almost like she was drugged she went to take a few steps and fell lucifer caught her

"come on Ellie I'm going to make you mine" he started to walk away carrying her away

Derieri and malascula couldn't help there bodies felt week.

The commandments came in time gloxinia rushed to Derieri and Malascula using the seed of life cured them.

Meliodas punched lucifer catching Ellie before she fell to the ground.

Zeldris and Estrossa ripped lucifer to shreds, Gloxinia gave the seed of life to Ellie.

Meliodas was still holding her. She opened her eyes," what happened " she said looking around panicking,

it's okay Ellie I have you " meliodas said.

"Of course you do. " She blushed and started backtracking her words "I . I . I. I mean"...

Meliodas laughed

Ellie composed herself and got out of Meliodas's arms, Estrossa came over and ruffled her hair "be more careful Ellie."

They walked back to the castle, it was already dinner they sat down.

"Ellie my dear, I have to tell you something both Lilith and I both agreed that you are to get engaged at the clans party." The demon king said,

"I assume you chose Meliodas " Lilith said

Ellie just nodded yes....

"Meliodas you will need to soul mate mark her before that. "

He nodded and grinned.

"Of course " Ellie said with a small smile.

After dinner Ellie went to zeldris's room she had a worried look on. "Come here " he patted the bed.

They both laughed " so you and meliodas huh? "

"Zel he has so many groupies and mistress. "

" None of them compare to you go to him. Plus he told me he loves you. "

Go to him , With that Ellie left.