Chapter 14

Make up Lemon

The children of the other clans introduced themselves to her.

" So Diane did meliodas tell you he was engaged?" Ellie asked.

" Well no Ellie I was going to introduce you to them now at dinner. " He tried holding her hand but she picked up he drink.

"I'm so unfimilar with the customs of the other races, Expecially the giant is it a custom that you jump in a man's arms that you just met? " Ellie asked sarcastically

Ban started laughing you know" I like her " he stated.

"Is it custom to sit in his lap?" Diane was glaring daggers at Ellie. Ellie took a sip of her drink.

"Ellie can I talk to you a second " meliodas said.

" No I'm trying to get to know about the cutoms meliodas. "

"Maybe he is more into me than he is you." Diane rudely said to Ellie.

Estrossa put his hand over Ellie's mouth quickly picking her up and taking her outside.

"Why did you do that" she pushed him away

"well because did you really want to fight in front of my parents."

She thought for a second "no I guess not." Ellie started crying

"If I did what meliodas did I would be punished and meliodas would no longer be bound to marry me. But he does it and I'm just supposed to be ok with it. " She was freaking out at this point her heart hurt her.

"I know he loves you Ellie and he has a good excuse I am sure.

" OK let's go back I promise no fighting. " They walked back in. Ellie sat down meliodas grabbed her hand she looked at him she looked defeated.

Everyone ate the other clans were talking about there races, Ellie stayed quiet she didn't want to pissed Lilith off.

After they were done Ellie got up and went to her old room and sat on her couch. She texted Derieri. Telling her everything.

Meliodas came in and locked the door, get out meliodas." Ellie I'm sorry it wasn't ment like that. "

"Really how was it ment? You let another girl jumped into your arms and sat on your lap. " She said as tears rolled down her face.

"Let me go do it and you watch. "

"What!No! " He replied.

"Why not it's not ment like that."

"Ellie please don't do this. " He pleaded

"Why didn't you just say you had me." That killed him she sounded so broken.

"I was trying to defuse the situation she just kept coming onto me. I messed up it won't happen again. Can you forgive me?"

She sighed " this is the last time meliodas no more chances. "

"Its demon mating season it's making me crazy " Ellie said.

" I can help you fix that." She laughed. He picked her up and brought her to there room.

His touch was addictive, he slowly took her closer off then her undergarments he quickly undressed himself. She kissed him aggressively and pulled on his hair. "Meliodas....." They way she said his name caused a fire to light in him one he wanted to keep burning low but she wanted his true self and the passion he had for her.

She bit his bottom lip.

His demon Mark came on, he threw her on there bed he lined himself up with her entrance and slammed himself in her quickly thrusting. She was moaning in pleasure that only made his demon want her way more.

She was digging her nails down his back....

He flipped her over and began fucking her doggystyle. As fast as he possibly could. He was moaning and grunting. She was screaming in pleasure. They both came at the same time. He didn't pull out his demon was to into it. They layed next to eachother they both were breathing heavy.

They took a shower together and layed down together. Meliodas... yeah Ellie? I promise to give them a chance."

He kissed her head. She put on a movie but didn't even see ten minutes of it she fell asleep on his chest.

His woman was everything to him he loved her so much he wouldn't loose her no matter what , he knew he hurt her so he was going to spend the rest of forever proving to her she was the only one that he wanted.

In the morning they woke up meliodas and Ellie got dressed they went downstairs everyone was already down there.

Let's start a group we are all future leaders meliodas suggested. The seven deadly sins.

"That's a awesome name " ban said and you will be captin. They all picked there sin accordingly, Merlin snapped her fingers and marked them with tattoos.

Ellie didn't join them, The demon king gave her meliodas commandment.

"Zeldris you should be the leader " Ellie said looking at him

"Are you sure ellie"?

"Of course." She replied, squeezing Zeldris's hand. Meliodas growled. She pulled away, and smirked at him.

"My bad"..... Demon mating season started last night.

Ellie told the sins about it. "Will this be a problem" merlin asked Ellie

" No it shouldn't as long as none of the guys are too close to me or touch me. "

"I guess your lucky your grounded" Estrossa teased Ellie.

Meliodas had his demon mark out and it would not go away. He only had it down in the castle or when he was comfortable with someone during Mating season.

Ellie moved onto Meliodas's lap.

"So when are you all going back to your clans"? Ellie asked

" tomorrow " king said.

"Meliodas promised to show us the hidden lava lake". Diane said looking at Ellie.

" It is very nice there and it's where nightshade blooms

Merlin it has very magical properties you will love it. "

Merlin smiled at Ellie "thank you. "

Ellie kissed meliodas and got up off his lap

he grabbed her wrist "it's ok Mel, I am going to wedding plan with Lilith. "

He wouldn't let her go she sighed and kissed him it was a kiss passionate enough for him to let her wrist go.

She giggled and ruffled his hair before going to find Lilith.